Chapter 39

A/N: OMFG I ACTUALLY HATE THIS SO MUCH. I WROTE SO MUCH AND SAVED IT THEN I LOG IN TODAY TO SEE IT ALL ERASED! IM ACTUALLY SO PISSED, SINCE I TOOK SO MUCH TIME WRITING IT. ugh I'm actually pissed. But I hope you can enjoy this chapter even though its not long ugh i'm so sorry! I would wrote more but I've been making you guys wait for so long already!

Also let me know when and how I should upload.

1.Longer chapters but upload once a week.

Or

2. Shorter chapters but upload twice a week.

Please choose 1 or 2! I need to see what my readers prefer!

but clearly I didn't.

----------------

After a while I had stopped crying. I slowly got up and walked over to the bathroom. I washed my face to get rid of my puffy eyes and dried up tear stains. I exhaled slowly and walked out. I glanced at the clock to see that it was pretty late. It was almost dinner time.

Have I been brying that long? I thought my stomach growling. I had yet to eat breakfast or lunch so I was starving. I slowly opened my bedroom door and walked downstairs. Trying not to make a sound.

I reached the last step of the staircase and looked around. I didn't hear or see anyone. I slowly made my way to the kitchen. I walked over to the fridge to see a note stuck on it.

It said " Hey Jin, we heard what happened. You totally did not deserve to hear any of that, since none of it was true. We all know V didn't mean that, and we hope you know too. Since were all friends, we should all get along. So as a group we have decided to leave the house for 2 days. We want you and V to make up. So were going to the nearby hotel, call if you need us. V regrets what he said, we know it. But he needs time to talk to you. Best of luck - Your besties!"

Sighing I closed my eyes to process the information. So i'm in a cabin with V alone for two fucking days?! I thought. Groaning I softly banged my head againsit the frige.

"I.. (bang) don't...(bang) want...(bang) to....(bang) do...(bang) this..".

"Your going to get a concusion" I heard someone whispere behind me.

I turned around to see V staring at me with sad eyes.

"Why do you care?" I said angrily avoiding his gaze.

He put his arms on either side of my head, trapping me in the middle.

"why wouldn't I care?" he said softly staring at me

"well you clearly made it clear when you were talking shit about me" I said glaring at him.

"Ji-"

"NO! Stop, don't Jin me. I thought we had something. You fucking kissed me, we fucking slept together. But in the end you never cared about me did you? Was I just a rebound? Just because you broke up with your girlfriend doesn't mean you can act like you my boyfriend towards me. You don't have the right to play with my fucking feelings. Because of that, I ended up catching feelings for you. I don't know how but I just did! Then to hear that you think I'm worthless, ugly and that I don't even mean anything to you. Do you know how much that fucking hurts! It hurts so bad, its like you cant breathe at all. My heart was aching so bad, because of yo-"

"JIN!" V yelled stopping me from continuing.

"Everything that I said before wasn't true. I know I hurt you much more then I have ever did. But I only did that to try to convince my self that I didn't like you. Jin im so sorry, please forgive me."