Chapter 18

Cringing at myself I walked out of the convive store and started walking home.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I finally made it home. I opened the door and walked straight up to my room. I closed my bedroom door and turned on the Tv. I hoped on my bed and started eating my snacks. After 4 episodes of Quantico, I decided to change into something comfortable.

I took out my black sweatpants and a black fitted shirt. I quickly put them on and went downstairs. I walked to the kitchen to get some after. After you eat a whole bag of Cheetos you need water.

I got myself a glass and turned the tap on. Where is everyone? I thought. Its too quiet. I pulled out my phone and texted J-hope asking him where he was.

"Oh so sorry Jin, I totally forgot to tell you. V and I are hanging out with a couple of friends so will be home late. Don't wait for us and go to bed." J-hope texted me.

Great, what do I do now? Sighing I decided to take a dip in the pool. I ran up to my room and got my grey swimming trunks. I quickly slipped them on and ran back downstairs. I got my phone and turned on some music and jumped in the pool.

I decided that I needed to burn of my calories, since I did eat a whole bag of Cheetos and KitKat. I kept swimming back and forth for about an hour. Soon after I could barely feel my legs. I swam to the side of the pool and lifted myself up. I just sat there, my feet soaking in the water.

I closed my eyes and listened to the music playing while feeling the cool breeze against my bare chest. I stayed like that for a while. Just thinking about everything.

"what are you doing?" I hear someone ask. Startled I turned around to see a guy staring at me. I couldn't see who it was properly, since he was standing in the shadows.

"w-who are y-you?" I asked scared as fuck.

The guy started walking towards me until he came into the light.

"Its RM, it hurts that you didn't recognize me Jin." He said pouting while playfully putting his hand over his chest.

"o-oh I'm s-sorry RM, it was to dark to see your face" I said while avoiding his gaze.

He walked towards me and lifted my chin up. "Haha don't be sorry Jin" He said while giving me his award winning smiles.

"um-m how come y-your here though?" I asked while staring at him.

"Well I thought that V was home, so I was knocking at the front door but nobody answered. Lucky for me the front door wasn't locked so I walked in. And that's when I found you." He said while shoving his hands in his pocket.

"Oh my bad, I totally forgot to lock the door" I said scratching my neck.

"Next time make sure you do. I don't need anyone to mess up your beautiful face." He said while patting my head.

"I w-will don't worry-y" I stammered blushing.

"Well where is V?" he asked.

"Oh J-hope told me that him and V went out with a couple of friends" I said while hugging myself since it got pretty cold.

"I didn't get a message about that, Oh wait I just got it now" He said while looking at his phone.

"Here take my jacket" He said while taking it off and handing it to me. "Your shivering to death" he chuckled.

"o-oh thank you-u, but I could have just got my own" I said taking his jacket.

"True well take it has a gift from me, I have tons anyway" he said smiling brightly at me.

'Oh thank you so much" I said smiling back. "Are you hungry? I can make something for you if you want" I said.

"Yeah that woul-"

"Why the fuck are you talking to him" I heard someone say behind me.

---------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed!!

comment,vote.share!