CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE: Tonight and Tomorrow

Guys! 

Oh man-- I'm really cooking something in my story. I have most of it written down.

But then....I got sad lol 

If you think about it, This story will soon come to an end. 

Isn't that sad!? 

I mean, four stories with Leon-- that's a lot!  

It's been a fun adventure to type these stories, Just wanted to thank you guys for reading and sticking with me for this long.  

Now, enjoy the chapter xD

--------------------------------------

(Time Skip) 

My eyelids slowly flutter open, viewing my room at an angle. What time is it? Is it morning already? It then clicked in my head.

Leon! Is he still here?  

I prop my elbows up-- leaning my weight on them-- seeing if he's still were he was on the chair. He was. He was leaning back on the chair with his legs stretched out-- one foot over the other and his arms crossed. His head was down aiming to his lap. How can he rest like that? 

(Leon)- " I'm still here" He spoke-- lifting his head. Our eyes were locked onto each other. I half expected him to be gone during the night. I feel safe-- knowing that he's here protecting me from....nothing?  That's just it, what's he protecting me from? I continue to gaze at him, I feel bad that I turned away his kindness earlier-- I know he was trying to help. 

(Y/n)- "I'm glad you're here" I say softly. He doesn't say anything. Do something--anything.Please. If neither of us is going to do anything-- I might. 

Shit--what am I think of doing? 

I remove the covers off of me and scooted off the bed. I step towards Leon and reached for his hand. He didn't seem to be bothered by it, I yanked him up to stand on his feet. I lead the two of us towards the bed. 

(Leon)- "(Y/n)..." he said my name smoothly. I hope he doesn't think what I think he's thinking-- it's not that. What the hell am I doing? This is too brave of me! I climb into bed, still pulling him by his hand. He had no choice but to climb in with me, He rests at the edge-- his boots hanging off the side. He lightly presses his back against the bed frame slightly leaning up, I release his warm hand and scoot closer to his side-- my hip close to his body with my head rests against his chest. Why am I doing this? He's probably uncomfortable. I can hear his chest-- his heart beating in a calm rhythm-- his breathing slow and quiet. His right arm made itself comfortable wrapping around behind me. 

This is weird? usually i'm really nervous when I'm around him-- But I don't feel as nervous as before. Could it be that I reached out to him first? When he does it-- I don't know what to expect, He surprises me every time. Silence falls silent, feeling the cool air settle in the room--his body heat is enough to keep me warm. 

(Leon)- "Will you rest now?" His voice was deep and low. 

(Y/n)- "Will you? " He chuckles in his throat-- feeling his chest vibrate. 

(Leon)- "Maybe for one night..." 

I don't know when was the last time he got a good nights rest, but now that he's here-- he needs to save as much energy as he can. I slowly close my eyes, the sound of his heart beating in my ear is putting me to sleep. 

(Time Skip) 

I shift onto my shoulder, my arm tingling all over-- like little tiny needles prickling every inch of my skin. No-- I don't want to wake up-- the sun could go screw itself. Major barks in the distance-- down the stairs from the living room. My body jolts up-- my eyes looking left and right. 

He's gone. He's not here. I hear the bathroom door open, coming out-- my eyes were immediately drawn to the perfect skin, the abs of Leon Scott Kennedy. I feel my cheeks get instantly hot. He was already half dressed, wearing the same jeans as last night. My eyes couldn't help but look back at his body....old scars, bruising--He notices me staring at the sight of him-- I dart my eyes to his blues. He smirks and dries his damp hair with my towel. 

(Leon)- "Morning." 

(Y/n)- "M-Morning" I stammer. I cleared my throat, he slips an arm through his shirt-- then I remembered something. 

(Y/n)- "Wait--" He stopped, his scarred body still exposed. I got off the bed and stepped towards the closet. I moved aside my clothes one by one until I find what I'm looking for, finding his shirt I wore and kept with my when I returned from the cabin. I yanked it from the hanger and walked over to him. I extend my hand out giving him the acid wash grey shirt. He grins and takes his arm out of the other and places it on my shoulder carefully--his scent still covered in it. He takes the clean shirt and slips it over his head-- through the arm sleeves and brining the rest of the fabric down to cover his chest. 

(Leon)- "I'll wait for you downstairs" he spoke softly passing my shoulder. 

(Y/n)- "Are you gonna tell me more information?" He looks over his shoulder--seeing a corner grin. 

(Leon)- "Heh..." he chuckles. 

(Leon)- " Breakfast is ready for you downstairs." he says as he heads out of my room--closing the door behind him. I let out a deep sigh-- taking both my hands-- rubbing my eyes of the sight I just seen of him not too long ago. 

What....? 

Why.....? 

He's... wow. 

I've seen him without his shirt before-- but I'd forgotten about the scars and the dark bruising. 

Leon is still the same...or is he?