CHAPTER THIRTY ONE: Simon

My eyesight was a little fuzzy, I'm slightly leaning to my right side too long

My eyesight was a little fuzzy, I'm slightly leaning to my right side too long. Damn-- note to self: no vodka shots. Ever. I look at whats ahead of me, tall, broad shoulders, dark hair. I quietly giggle to myself, His hairstyle has stayed the same but the color as changed over the years. No matter. What color he displays-- he still is the same Leon the day I met him.

A flip of a switch clicks in my head, my fucking phone! He drowned it in a pitcher of beer-- not even the good kind of beer either.

(Y/n)- "What am I going to do about my phone?" I ask, I'm damn curious-- my phone is my baby-- my life! It had everything on it. Leon or not-- I'm a little ticked off still that he did that.

(Leon)- "I'll get a new one" he looks over his shoulder with light laugh. Just seeing his lips forming a small smile-- it lightly pushes away my anger towards him...just a little bit.

(Y/n)- "Why did you do that anyway?" I say reaching for my keys as we were getting closer to my front door of my home.

(Leon)- " Helena and Sherry got into your phone-- no doubt they are going to trace wherever you go to try to find me." He says standing next to the side of the door for me to get ahead of him to insert the key into the lock. I quickly look at him before I drag my eyes to the door, I hate when he's sort of right. But still-- it had everything on there! I let out a small grunt--hoping he hears my annoyance through it.

(Y/n)- "And Lucas? " Yeah-- he showed up at the bar-- I thought it was strange him finding me there coincidentally but he traced me by phone. Seeing all those women eye him-- I felt a tiny stab at my nerves. Hell-- they probably looked to the three of us but I was focused on Leon and Lucas conversing.

(Leon)- " What about him?"

(Y/n)- "He also traced me back to my phone"

(Leon)- " Another reason I disposed of your phone" He chuckles. I keep my smirk hidden as I get the door open. Major's presence is known immediately by him scratching his nails at the door. I push the door open--closing the gap between my legs from him sprinting out into the front yard. Relax!-- heel! sit! Ah--- Major, why can't you be like Cyrano? All calm and lazy?

Leon closes the door behind him, he begins to remove his leather jacket--setting it on the couch. The acid wash grey shirt really fits him well, maybe I should ask for it back when he leaves again. I set my keys hanging by the door, my right hand pats my butt pocket-- feeling instant panic but it then came to me that my phone is no longer with me and has drowned in a cold one. Major makes his way passed me and to Leon with licks and playful bites. Traitor.

My eyes wonder to the shelf that stores all my alcohol bottles from friends that brought them over. Dare I? I'm feeling a bit daring again.

(Y/n)- "Would you like a drink?" I raised an eyebrow as my feet take me to the shelf.

(Leon)- "I think you'd have enough to drink tonight" He lets out a light scoff.