50. ¤ Wasted

Long time no see, so here is a smutty chapter to apologize. It's pretty soft tho, nothing too crazy.

⚠ Dirty ⚠

"What the heck are you doing ?" He asks as he passes the door leading to the living room, finding his girl looking for something in the bar inserted in the main wall.

Nothing strange at first, right ? But why is his girlfriend only wearing one of her countless oversized rock band shirts and a black thong ? And why is she looking for a bottle if it's only 7.00 PM ?

"Oh, you're there." She smiles when she notices her boyfriend a few feet away from her. "I planned something for us tonight."

Shawn's thick eyebrows raise just a little bit, his eyes scanning his girl's face and body.

"So what is it ?" He asks, intrigued. His eyes can't leave her. She looks stunning, as always, but something is different this time.

"We're gonna sit on that couch, get fucking wasted, cuddle, make out, and enjoy each other's company." She smiles proudly with her perfect aligned teeth, both arms raised in the air, a bottle of vodka in one hand. The hem of her underwear and a part of her hips are visible from the position, making Shawn curse mentally.

A blank soon fills the brown haired guy's eyes as he takes the information in. What ? She has always been the craziest one of the both of them. She likes to enjoy life to the fullest and doesn't want to have regrets for not having enjoyed her youth when she gets older. But what ?

"Are you serious ?" He simply asks, still gazing at Y/N.

The girl's brows knit together as she sets the bottle of alcohol on the coffe table sitting just in front of the cream couloured couch.

"Does it look like I'm joking ?" She cocks her head to the side, not really expecting an answer.

He stares at her, scrutinizes her. She made a half bun with her long hair, a beautiful glow radiates on her face, the skin of her legs looks so smooth and soft, her thighs are covered in tattoos from different styles, some others decorate her arms.

She wasn't the type of girl his friends and family would have thought he'd go for, but love doesn't have biases and prejudices. He has tattoos as well, so why not his girlfriend ?

"I have to work tomorrow, darling." He eventually states and scratches the back of his neck.

Y/N starts pouting, and Shawn already knows what's going to happen. She always tries the same thing when she wants to convince him to do something with or for her. As he thought she'd do, she makes her way to him and wraps her arms around his neck, standing on tiptoes. Her eyes are begging him silently, and he doesn't know how she manages to do this, but he swears he can see them getting glossy.

"Ok, I'm in..." He sighs.

His reason and wisdom tell him he shouldn't, but the excitement his youth and unconsciousness hidden in the deepest parts of his heart can find in this "activity" encourages him to do so.

"Really ?" The tattooed young woman asks. "Yes !"

She always wins that game. Shawn sometimes even wonders why he still tries to resist her.

Anyway, Y/N suggests the empty seat on the couch to Shawn before she opens the new bottle of vodka full to the brim. Shawn sits down and eyes suspiciously his girlfriend as she does so. Once it's done, she walks to the couch and takes the seat just next to Shawn who is still not sure about all that.