6

Y/N

"Tu t'appelles comment?" Mme. Smith asks looking at her roster.

"Je m'appelle Y/N." I respond.

"Enchanté." She says smiling. "Comment ça va?"

"Pas Mal, et toi?"

"Bien." She responds. " Now you can sit next to Peter."

"Who is that Madam?" I ask, not knowing who Peter is.

"He is the Monsier in the second to last row." He was the guy waving his hand in my face earlier.

"Merci." I say, starting to walk that way. Ughhhhh I thought, why next to him? At least I was in front of Alice, Jasper and Rosile's desks. I sit down. Peter starts talking.

"So what's your name?"

I don't answer.

"What is your name new girl."

"What is your business asking me this when class just started?" I retort, hearing a chuckle out of Alice.

"Shut it elf." He says to Alice.

"Shut it bastard." I say back then hear the lesson officially start. He won't make fun of her. She is nice to me. I'm not going to be the quiet girl anymore.

"Watch your fucking language." He spat.

"Maybe you should listen to yourself, Peter."

***

When the lesson ends, Alice and I almost bolt it out of the room. Peter mouth is open, as if about to say something.

"Watch your fucking language!!!" Dad screams, smacking me with is beer bottle. I screamed, holding my head. When doing so he hurls it at my stomach.

"You should have died with your brothers. You Bitch."

"Y/n."

Alice was looking at me.

"You stood up for me." Alice says, shocked.

My voice as hard as stone responds, "No one is going to tell you to shut up next to me. And no one is going to tell me to watch my fucking language again."

An angry tear falls down my cheek. I wipe it away, hoping that she didn't notice. But she did.

"Y/N, are you okay." Her voice concerned.

I smile. "Better then ever."

***

When it came time for lunch, Alice asked if I would want to join them, (we all had lunch together) we walked in the lunch room.

It was louder then I remembered a lunch room being. Alice leads me to where her family is. We sit down.

"So how is you first day of school going Y/N?" Bella asks, putting one arm going around Renesmee and her other hand on Edward's.

"It's going goo-" I start to say but Alice cuts me off,

"She stood up for me." She says quietly looking at everyone at the table.

Emmett raises his eyebrows. "Did she really?" He asks, "Who?"

"Peter." She answers.

"Badass." He says grinning at you. Edward glaring at him.

"How's Jasper feeling?" I ask them, concern touching the edges of my voice. Is Rosile okay too? She sounded pissed as hell earlier...

"They are both fine, Y/n." Edward says. "Your really are concerned Rosile too?" He asks shock laced his voice. Emmett looking questionly at him. Edward nods, making Emmett smile.

"Why not? Yeah she seemed mad at me earlier, but she could be in pain." I sigh mental or physical, she sounded hurt and disappointed.

Edward smiles. "How bought you join us tomorrow after dinner? Tomorrow is Friday after all."

"You sure?" I ask with a slight hesitation.

"Positive!" Renesmee answers.

"Fine. Count me in."