20

^edited November 18, 2019^
Author Note: the way I fixed this had it flow nicer and make the age gap not to strange.

Jaspers pov

I sat there in My eyes can't seem to leave her scars on her I squeeze her hand. Y/n just stares at the ground.

"I can't believe I said that." She mumbles. Her nerves build up. "God if He ever finds me. Oh lord." Tears we're still streaming down her face as she wraps her arms around her stomach. She climbs out of my lap. Her feet carried her to the wall and she slid down it. Her knees were brought up to her head as her breathing sped up.

"He won't find you." I snarl. Y/n looks up at me. The h/c hair was stuck in her eyelashes and in her mouth.

Carlisle walked to the door. Y/n felt relief when he opened it. It takes her no time to mumble a simple "sorry" and scurry out of the room.

"Jasper." I turn to meet Carlisle. "Watch over her."

"I will."

Y/N pov

2 Years Later

"Thank you for lunch Esme." I say when Renesmee and I finished eating.

"Thanks Grandma." Renesmee says, grabbing my hand to lead me to the couch.

" Your welcome girls." She chuckles seeing Nessie drag me to the couch.

"Y/n can you do my hair?" She asks giving me a couple hair ties that were on her wrist.

"Sure Nessie." I say accidentally sliding up my sleeve far enough to show my cuts.

"Y/n. What happens to you?" Shit! She saw them! My heart starts to beat faster. Jasper notices, calm washes over me as I look at him from across the room. Thanks I mouth to him. He nods.

"Just some things from my past." I answer starting to braid Nessie's hair into a crown.

Knock.

Knock.

The knocks on the door ring out in the house as Carlisle goes to the door. He opens it and everyone seems to migrate towards the door.

"Hello I'm looking for my niece, Y/n. Have you seen her?"

No! No! NO!!! I left you in Indiana. All the times she stood back when I was being beaten started to flash in my mind.

Carlisle lets her in.

My body is shaking. My breathing is in short breaths.

"No you can't be here." My voice is on the edge of tears.

"There you are darling it's time to come home." She says, trying to act sweet.

"Go away." I say my body shaking more then it was before.

"I never hurt you. Come home with me."

"STOP WITH THE ACT LEAVE ME ALONE!!! YOU NEVER HELPED ME!!! YOU GAVE HIM THE STUFF, YOU HELPED HIM, YOU STOOD BY! YOU DID NOTHING MOM!" My body didn't just shake from fear, it now shook from anger. My blood boiled. Tears were falling down my face. "You left me to die. You left my blood on the walls as a reminder to do as I am told. You never cared. You saw me harm myself. You would just stare at me, then turn away. YOU WOULD TELL DAD WHERE I WAS WHEN HE CAME HOME!" I was screaming at her.

She just stood there.

Everyone stood there.

I just realized why.

I just told everyone about my past.

"Bullshit y/n." She spat. "We never hurt you, you are delusional."

"DELUSIONAL!" I screech pulling up one of my sweatshirt sleeves. "DO THESE SCARS SAY IM DELUSIONAL!!!" I can't breathe. My nerves are all I can notice besides my anger.

Then I realized.

Her eyes were never brown. Her skin was never that pale.

My breathing is so fast. "Those aren't your eyes."

Her contacts dissolve.

Her eyes were a sickening shade of red.

She lunges for me. I brace for impact.

It never came. I look over to where she was and on the ground tackled by Jasper. Emmett, Edward And Carlisle go help him.

"They found me." And "they are never alone." I all I said, my breathing went faster and faster. I couldn't breathe I was just repeated those words over and over. Bella noticed.

"Y/n look at me."

"They found me. Oh god they found me."

"Y/N!!! Look at me."

I look into her eyes.

"Breath in."

I Try to but sobs just come out of my throat.

"You fucking bitch!" My mother, no Melissa said once again trying to lunge for me. She is still battling Jasper, Emmett and Edward. Carlisle was helping until Bella calls him over.

"Y/n look at me. Breath in." He instructs.

"They found me." I repeat my voice cracking.

"Breath in."

"She's never alone."

He grabs my hands. He moves me head so he is staring me in the eyes. "Breath in."

I breath in.

"And out."

I breath out, I was still sobbing. "Carlisle she never leaves sir. I mean Daniel. I mean dad." I start breathing heavily again. Carlisle leads with me through breathing.

"Don't focus on that, focus on my voice." Carlisle says. But Melissa yells over him.

"He will get you! Y/n you will die." She laughs. "And the devil that was created will be gone." My eyes just stare at her blankly. "You father will find you. He knows where you are. He's coming right as we speak, waiting for the opportunity to jump-"

Her sentence was cut off by her head falling to the floor. Quickly, Edward makes a fire and they burn her.

I take in what she said.

Daniel knew where I was.

I'm not safe anymore.