14

Y/n pov:

It was the next day, making it the day of my first date. Jasper is picking me up in an hour. I realized, as I looked at the clock. Without realizing it, I wished it was nighttime. The lights outside go out. Crap I need daylight. The light comes back. Oh my god. I can control sunlight. I think as a shadow of a smile appears on my face.

Knock. Knock.

The sound of knocking, brings me out of my thoughts. What time is it? I asked myself looking at the clock.

It's 6:00.

I bolt it downstairs, turning the corner of the stairs and opening the door.

"You ready?" Jasper asks, a laugh coming out of his throat. He heard everything.

"Let's go!" I say my emotions switching from excited to nervous.

Then they all go calm. I look at Jasper. I smile at him. Looking ahead, I see no car.

"We're running." He says, as if he knew I would ask that.

"What?" I ask, confused. Then I remember how fast he left while running yesterday. "I can't keep up with you." I say.

"I'll carry you." He responds with, holding out his arms. I grab his hand as he swings me over onto his back. "Hold on tight." He says as he starts running.

The wind was slapping me in the face, I had to adjust my head. My head was now facing his back. I focused on his footsteps, and focused on the smell of him as I became nauseous. Breathing in and out, I focused on not barfing onto Jasper. Suddenly we stoped.

"Y/n you can let go now."

One of my eyes open. Then the next. I unhitched one of my arms, and then fell. Jasper laughed, I joined him.

"Well, that was fun." I say sarcasm was light in my voice. Jasper laughs even more. "So what are we doing?" I ask and Jasper sticks out his hand. I grab it, and he leads me into the forest.