24

Y/n's pov

Burning.

That was the only feeling I felt in my body.

I can see my friends my family, my boyfriend. Jasper is looking at Carlisle, and he was holding my hand. Esme was hugging her husband. Edward, Bella and Nessie were huddled together. Rosalie was being held by Emmett he was keeping her standing up. She looked like she wanted to sprint right to my side. Hayden was telling Alice to not be mad at herself, it wasn't her fault she couldn't see me die.

Their reactions to this broke my heart.

Then fire entered my chest.

I whimper.

Jasper's hands fly around my body. "Your gonna be fine. It will hurt for a few days. Y/n you will be alright."

The fire seams to grow more, and more. I let out a cry. I put my arms around his neck. He kisses my forehead. "I love you. I love all of you." I barely whisper. My voice wavered with my cries. "Jasper?" I ask.

"Yes Y/n?"

"Can we go home? Please?" I ask him, my voice cracked.

"Sure thing darling." He says and Rosalie sprints over to my side. Jasper was still holding me, but she hugs me.

"We will see you at home." She whispers into my ear. Then speeds back to her husband. Jasper leads the group, everyone was running behind him(besides Edward, Bella and Renesmee.).

I fall asleep on the run back.

***

My eyes shot open.

I could hear people arguing.

"But I need to be with her!" Jasper yelled.

"Jasper! Just wait!" Edward says back at him.

"How bout we all go hunt?" Carlisle throws out the idea.  My body still felt like it was on fire. The burning was still growing in pain. I didn't make a sound. I didn't want him to worry.

"Carlisle I can't leave her. She has had tears streaming down her face when she was sleeping! She barley slept! She was shaking, thrashing, screaming. I had to wake her up! I had to hug her! I have to stay!" Jasper shouted, his voice breaking.

"I'll be fine." My words were barely a whisper. The boys didn't hear my words. Only Rosalie did, along with Emmett.

"So Sunshine, how are ya'?" Emmett asks.

"Only in a slight amount of pain." I answered, my words wavered. "I can handle it, tell Jasper to hunt." I say looking down at my clothes. I was still covered in my blood. "I can stay with Rose and Esme. I'll be fine." Emmett nods and speeds off to where the boys are arguing.

"She said she will be fine dude."

"WAIT SHES AWAKE!" Jasper screams flying to my side. "Y/n you okay."

"Jasper go hunt." My command barley was a whisper. I focused on my words being loud, and not waving around. I didn't want to seam weak. He needs to hunt. His eyes are black on the edges.

Edward seems to get the memo. "Let's all go hunt. Rose and Esme can stay behind with Y/n."

"But she's in pain." Jasper starts.

"You heard the ball of Sunshine." Emmett declared. "Come on! Lets go hunt." He picks up Jasper and starts heading towards the door.

I give a light giggle. "Have fun." I tell towards them. When it was a couple seconds later, I knew the Cullens pulled him far enough. I broke down crying.

Esme wrapped her arms around me. Rose joined in the hug.