8

Y/N pov:

"Come here." His devilish grin showed me the whites of his teeth. He's holding a role of duck tape, and a knife. "Let's play a game."

BEEP BEEP BEEP

I slam the alarm turning it off. I shiver. The emptiness of my room is cold, yet comforting. Everything around me seemed darker. I tried hitting the light switch. It didn't work. Then it hit me. There was a storm last night. The powers out.

I hold my hand to the wall, trying to keep my balance, as I slowly crept down the stairs. It didn't work. I miss place my feet and go tumbling down the stairs.

"Owwww." I moan as I sit up. My head spins. God dammit.

Knock. The knock  rings though the empty house. And now someone is at my door. I grab my school bag and move it next to the door.

I open the door, and see a male figure. Two male figures. And a female. Creeps. Wait. Oh my god I'm so sorry.

"Come in." I say gesturing to Jasper, Edward, and Alice to come in. It's still raining. "Sorry the powers out."

"It's fine." Jasper says, as he takes a deep breath. How come he always looks constantly like he needs to shit himself. EDWARD DON'T REPEAT THAT!!! I practically scream at him, forgetting that he is a mind reader.

He chuckles. You suck. I think glaring at him. He bursts into laughter, and the others look at us, wondering what the hell we were thinking about.

"Anyway..." Jasper says, "Want to come over to our house?" He asks. Hope is in his voice. "Schools cancelled."

"Sure let me get my bag." I say as I bend over. That was a mistake. I fall over again but this time I land on the corner of the stair. It cuts my head, I feel blood start to flow down.

"Let me go get cleaned up." I say, but before I turn, Jasper lunges for me.

Oh crap. I realized why he was so ridiged.  I'm friends with vampires.