22

(The sing is for later in the chapter in case people have never heard that song. It's really good and is from this musical called Phantom of the Opera. It's a really good musical! Would recommend!)

Y/n pov

"Wait. So your saying that you might be able to lead him to you with your voice." Rosalie says when you done explaining your plan. Edward nods.

"Rose it worked with her in the past."

"That was when she was 10." She responds to Edwards comment.

"I slipped up a couple times." I mutter knowing they would hear me. "They ruined the idea of singing for me. I haven't purposely sung in front of people in 7 years. It's what I would do to get away from the world. It just reminded him of Melissa."

"And When was the last time you sang and this happened dear?" Esme asks.

"Couple months ago. July maybe." I answered her my face grimaced. "Things went a little ruff that week."

"I believe this will work." Hayden said squeezing his girlfriends hand. Alice smiles at him.

"I don't just believe it, I know it will work." She says siding with Hayden.

"Lets turn this vampire into a disco ball!" Emmett says pumping his fist in the air. I smiled.

"Are You sure you want to do this?" Carlisle asks.

"Carlisle I'm sure. The guy needs to leave me alone for once in my life" I answered.

***

When we got into the middle of the forest, my hands started to sweat. I started to tremble.

"You fucking bitch!"

"Get out of my life."

"For gods sake just fucking die!!!"

Most of the sentences he screamed at me flash into my mind. My eyes brimmed with tears.

"You sure you can do this." Jasper asks walking up to me.

"I need to do this." I say my voice wavered.

"Are you capable of doing this?"

"She will be fine Uncle Jassy." Nessie said walking up behind him. "Come on." She says leading him behind trees into hiding. Here goes nothing. Where is Daniel l/n?

A ray of sunlight hovers over about 700 trees away. He did know where I was all along.

The sunlight started to move in circles, He is trying to smell me.

My soprano voice (or alto if you are an alto) was the only sound in the air.

"You were once my one companion.
You were all that matered.
You were once a friend a father,
Then my world was shattered..."

"Melissa?" The ray of light came closer zooming in many directions as my voice stops. "Melissa we have to catch the bitch."

"Wishing you were somehow here again,
Wishing you were somehow near.
Sometimes it seemed if I just dreamed,
Somehow you would be here."

The light came to a halt then slowly crept towards me. I steal a look at the Cullens, of course I couldn't see them.

"Wishing I could hear your voice again,
Knowing that I never would.
Dreaming of you,
Helped me to do,
All that you dreamed I could."

My head was tilting toward the sky, towards the heavens.

"Passing bells and sculpted angels,
Cold and monumental,
Seem for you the wrong companions.
You were warm and gentle."

Images of David and Sammy flashed in my mind.

"To many years,
Fighting back tears
Why can't the past just die?"

The light stopped, then slowly moved forward. Images of my horrible and the parts of my good past was all I could picture.

"WISHING YOU WERE SOMEHOW HERE AGAIN
KNOWING WE MUST SAY GOODBYE.
TRY TO FORGIVE TEACH ME TO LIVE,
GIVE ME THE STRENGTH TO TRY!
NO MORE MEMORIES NO MORE SILENT TEARS.
NO MORE GAZING ACROSS THE WASTED YEARS!"

I practically screamed the lyrics to the wind, my voice now singing the words loudly. My face was stained with my tears, and more were still flowing.

"Help me day goodbye."

He shows up out of the forest.

"Help me say goodbye." The last note came out rusty and short. My voice cracked. Tears stoped flowing. My hands start trembling.

He uses his vampire speed to run to me. "Hello bitch." He whispers in my ear. I shivered. "Where?" He slaps me. "Is Melissa." He slaps me again.

His voice rings out through the trees, shaking the forest. He speeds over to me. I see Carlisle holding his hand up about to give the signal for everyone to jump on him. Jasper was looking at me in pain.

I move my eyes back to Daniels face. "Not here." I say.

Wrong words.

"Shut up smart ass. Where is she!" He yells at me throwing me into a tree. I hear my bones break. I fell the blood flowing out of me. Why are you guys not here yet? Please. Help me.

He pulls out a knife. He throws it, landing in my arm. I let a bloodcurdling scream. The scar was now next to the one from the gun shot. His eyes turn black. I slowly stand up. I take the knife out of my arm and cut off some of my shirt tying it around the wound as he just stared at me, then he stared into the trees.

He grabs me by the neck.

Then I get dropped, the Cullens finally sprung into action.