23

Y/n pov

My bones screamed at me as I tried to move.

My head was screaming at me because I was losing blood.

I screamed because he was lunging form me still.

He kept on trying to reach me, the Cullens kept on fighting him. Then arms grab me. I almost scream, then see it is Bella and Nessie.

"You fucking bitches killed her!" Daniel exclaimed, fighting with all of his might. "And you leave the little motherfucker alive? What the hell is fucking wrong with you? MY WIFE IS THE NICEST PERSON! SHE WAS MY WORLD!!! And you leave the little demon alive?"

"You are wrong." Jasper shouts at him. "I love Y/n."

He laughs. "You pity her. She is a wast of space. A slut." He spits out the last word making my body go cold, and go still. "You hear me y/n, SLUT. SLUT!"

Carlisle try's to shut him up. When Carlisle was scouting the area for something to shut him up with, he gets out of Hadens hold. I scream. Tears flowed down my face showed pain and sadness. He is another 2 feet closer. I scoot back, my bones protesting. I wince as I feel a bone stabbing my back. I scream and crash to the ground, my body now spread around. "

Shut up." Carlisle growls at Daniel, and Jasper attacks with more force.

The tears aren't silent anymore. The are full out sobs. "I'm not a slut." I retort. "I'm not a whore."

"Slu-" Emmett cuts him off by sticking a tree branch in his mouth. He just brakes the wood.

"Besides my friends are coming to get you. All of your favorite people. Ryan, Justin, Kaden, you name it slut! They will be here. They will silence you once again."

"JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" I screech, my voice cracking.

Jasper rips his arms off. Bella starts a fire. His arms burn. But his head is still there. "Don't you remember Uncle Ryan?" He smiles, his grin reminded me of my time in hell. Before the Cullen's threw the rest of him in the fire, Daniel said his last words. "Look behind you."

Nessie screamed. Jasper, Bella and Edward look up from their work.

Ryan grabs me.

He sticks his hand up my shirt.

I try to scream, but no sound comes out. I thrash but I only look like a rag doll flailing in his arms. His cold arms touch my skin. No no no you died I saw you die. I looked like I was screaming, but his ability kept me quiet.

"Missed me y/n." I shiver when he says my name. I still try to scream, and still no sound comes out.

Ryan gets punched and I fly into another tree. Hayden catches me as Jasper fights Ryan. I see the others in the forest coming over to us. Rosalie and Emmett take on and easily defeat Justin. Carlisle and Esme help Jasper with Ryan. Bella, Edward and Alice work on Kaden.

Then Nessie walks out of her hiding spot with Jacob and some other wolves in toe.

"About time!" Rosalie yelled, her and Emmett coming over to me. "Y/n do you know of anyone else who could be here? Who else do you hate out of your dads friends?"

My mind goes blank. Then a name pops up. Chris. The one who drove the truck. The one who killed them, David and Sammy.

"Dad it wasn't me!" I screech at him getting slapped in the face. My eyes watered.

"Bullshit! You didn't save them!"

"I couldn't get to them! Chris hit them with the car! Why are you yelling at me!"

"CHRIS DIDN'T DO ANYTHING YOU SON OF A BITCH!"

Chris.

I open my eyes. "Chris." I say. I look around. "And his wife Maria." I don't see them.

Rosalie pulls me out of the way as the ground is hit with a massive force.

I scream.

"She didn't tell you guys." Chris asked, his words turned menacing. "She would fuck Ryan and Justin. She enjoyed it."

"No I didn't." I whisper. Emmett gets in front of me crouching. Rosalie launches at Maria. Maria lets out a gasp. Rosalie has her in a head lock. She can easily rip off her head.

"You will stop talking." She says, slowly ripping off Maria's head. The tearing sounds echo in my mind. Maria screamed. Emmett was still crouched in front of me, protecting me if Chris was to lunge.

And that Chris did.

Emmett garbed him but Chris nicked my face.

I take the left over shirt that was on my arm covering where Daniel stabbed my arm, and put it on my face. Right when I put it there, I could feel only blood.

I screamed. I whip my hand on my shirt, then put my hand back to my face.

My whole hand is covered in my blood.

My salty, silent tears mixed in with my blood. Jasper comes into my vision. Rosalie struggles with Maria and Esme joins her. Maria is gone with a scream.

"What happens y/n." Jasper frantically says as the large black wolf looks at me.

"Chris. Chris he lunged, he got my face." I explained, my blood and the idea that my face is bleeding sent me into shock. Jasper sends a wave of calm my way.

"Carlisle," Jasper calls looking at the older vampire. The large black wolf takes Carlisle's place when fighting Chris. Jasper goes all in with Chris. From ripping off his arms, all the way to his head Chris was gone in a matter of seconds. The wolves and the vampires work on cleaning up the leftover pieces of the newborns.

"Y/n." Carlisle says as he walks over here. Well more like zooms over here. His hands start to move towards my face as I fall over into Carlisle. My eyes start to drift shut. "Y/n look up here follow my finger." He instructs.

I try to, but my eyes just want to see Jasper.

"Jasper." My weak voice suddenly was all that could be heard.

"Baby I'm here." He says zooming over to my side in under a second.

All the vampires and the wolves are now over here.

"Stay." I told him.

"Y/n you are going to be fine."

"Jasper she is losing blood fast. I can't stop all the bleeding. Hayden hold your breath it helps."  Carlisle says his hands moved all over my body.

"Then turn her!" Jasper says. My eyes were closing even more. My vision was in small slits.

"Y/n I love you." He said, his voice horse. "Carlisle please. Sam please." Jasper begged, Rosalie hid her face in her husbands chest. Her empty, sobs were some of the reactions that I didn't need my eyes for. I could hear her. Her tears will never fall.

"Please." Rosalie was the one to speak up. The words mixed into her dry sobs. "She deserves it Sam, Jacob! Did you see the people we just defeated! She is always in pain."

"I won't be in pain?" I whispered. "That's a first. I want that."

"Here that Sam! Jacob! She wants this! Please let us change her."

"I love you." I say.

Then my heart stops, my eyes left open.

I see light, creeping in my vision. I want to grab it, I want to reach it.

But so can't grab it. I get pulled further down into darkness.

I see my friends.

And I feel fire.

All I can feel it burning.