13

AUTHORS NOTE: Happy Thanksgiving to those people who live in America. Hope everyone enjoys the holiday, or just the day in general! Sorry the chapter is so short.

Y/n pov:

I hop into the shower. The steam and the warm water, hitting my body. I grab my soap, lathering it on my body.

When I get out of the shower(and after I get dressed), I walk down the stairs. Check the clock, 5:30 pm. The door bell rings.

I open the door and Jasper is standing outside.

"Hi Jas!" I say, a slight blush creeps onto my cheeks.

"Hey y/n." He responds awkwardly. We just stand there. "Ummmm."

"You good Jasper?"

"Y/n will you go on a date with me?" He says awkwardly, but he means it.

"Jas I would love to." I respond, my face now covered by a blush. "Do you want to come in?" I ask hoping he will say yes.

"Sure." He says, as I move back so he can come in. I do something I never thought I would do.

I hugged him.

He doesn't even go stiff. He hugs me back. My smile is the largest it's ever been since I was 8. I never thought I would ever be on a date. I never thought I would fall in love. Especially with a vampire.

"I'll pick you up at 6:00 tomorrow." He says, his breath was in my ear. "Just wear your everyday clothes." He says as he lets go.

Turning away, he walked out of the house and ran away.

I missed the coldness of his body. I smiled.

I'm in love.