7

When I get home from school (and after I go to work), I go straight upstairs. Ughhh. If only I knew that this is what high school was like.

I decide to make myself useful, and put away the very little amount of stuff I brought to Forks. I look at the pile I created this morning when I was emptying out my bag (for school). There are two every day shirts (one is a Guns and Roses tee shirt, and the other is a For King and Country shirt), two pairs of jeans, one pj outfit, some tape, pencils, my sketchbook, the book This Is Where It Ends, and some pictures.

I grab one of the pictures. The ghost of a smile is on my face.

The photo was of David and Sammy. The day before they died, we went to the zoo. "Mommy look at the fishies!" Sammy cries. "David!"

"What Sammy?" David says annoyed.

"FISHIES!!!!"

A sad smile now on my face.

"Was I a good sister?" I ask myself, my voice quiet. "Did I give treat them right?"

***

Jasper's pov:

Why did she have to smell so good! My mind yells at me, as my hand comes slamming into a tree.

"Jasper!" Alice yells, looking at me.  Her eyes were a tad sad. "You guys are a good match. Anyone tell you that she is badass?" She says, quoting badass. "Yes Emmett did say that." She says before I can ask the question. "And Jasper." Alice continues, "Stop yelling at yourself, your giving Edward a massive headache."

Sorry Edward I thought, as I punch the tree again. But you know how this feels.

Edward steps out of the house. "I know Jasper, it's hard." He lets out a sigh. "Lets go hunt." He says, dragging me even more into the forest. "I smell some mountain lion." The sun starts to set.

"What about Renesmee?"

"Did you forget that Bella is my wife?" Edward says, "You know she is going to stay near her daughter."

"Now." Edward looks at me. "Let's go hunt."