21

Y/n pov

I see Melissa erupt into a cloud of purple smoke. I crash to the floor. "He knows where I am. He knows where I am. Oh god help me. He knows-" Rosalie crashes me into a hug.

"Your fine. Your safe. No one will hurt you. Do what Carlisle told you. Breath in and out."

I'm a disgrace. I can't stand myself. No one loves me. No one wants me. Just tell me you hate me. They did. Oh my god THEY knew where I was. I can't. I can't. Just let me die.

Jasper and Edward speak at the same time:
Edward: "Y/n we all love you."
Jasper: "you are worth it Baby."

Jasper comes over and hugs me. I now felt calm. My breathing slowed. It turned normal. My eyes start to close. "I don't want to sleep." My sentence was slow. The words coming out slow,calm and slurred. I try to fight the sleep, I still felt scared. Carlisle nods and I see black.

***

"How you feeling?" Jasper asks when I wake up.

"What time is it?" I ask him instead of answering his question.

"It's 8pm darling."

I've been asleep for 4 hours.

"I've been asleep for 4 hours." My breath hitches.

Arms wrap around me. "Your safe don't worry Babe."

I'm trembling. I accept the calm that enters my body.

"Has He come?"

"If he did he would be dead." Jasper says, murder in his voice. I nod.

I remember when I used to sing out loud for people. I stoped singing in front of humans when I was 11 (5 years ago).

"Melissa! God she isn't here yet. The motherfucker is late."

Oh god I thought as I tried to find a spot to hide. I could hide nowhere. Lyrics of  I Dreamed a Dream were all I could think of.

"I dreamed a dream in time gone bye. When hope was high and life worth living."

"Melissa?"

My voiced squeaked. "I dreamed that love would never die. I dreamed that god would be forgiving."

"Your not Melissa." He spats as he opens my door.

I flinch ready for impact.

I flinch forgetting that I was being held by Jasper. "I have a plan. I can show you all where he is and lead him here."

Jasper lets go of me and stares. "No." He says. "I don't want you to see them again."

"Did you hear what Melissa said? Jasper, she said he knew where I was." He flinched at the memory.

"I remember." He says. "I'll call a family meeting."