chapter fourteen

Lauren's POV

[JULY 2007]

It was only day one of Camila and I's honeymoon and already were we doing very honeymoon type things. And by that I meant fucked in every single room. 

"Tired yet?" I asked my wife who panted heavily after chugging a whole glass of water. 

"Very," she replied covered in sweat all over her naked body.

"Good," I smirked. "You know we haven't been on these counters yet?" I ran my hand along the island granite countertop that was big enough for her to lay on.

"Would you like to?" she smirked back.

"Come here," I lifted her up on top where she spread her legs to invite me in.

I first wrapped her legs around my shoulders so I could get a good taste of her sweetness that I caused over and over again. My mouth devoured her folds that I made sure to pleasure with every bit of my tongue. I lapped at the clit before taking it between my lips, causing her hands to run through my hair. We were a mess but a hot mess. A really hot, sexy mess. 

Her moaning sent shivers through my body, keeping my erection at attention and begging to bury itself inside her once again. Camila sat back up with arms around my neck so I could easily slide myself into her. No condom of course. We weren't using them anymore now that we were married and were talking about having a baby. 

I wanted to make a baby with her as soon as possible. As soon as she's carrying our little one, there's no way we could ever break up. At least not be in each other's lives. I officially got her forever.

I held onto her legs around my waist and began to kiss her neck as my thrusts made her more of a moaning mess. "Faster," she panted and I picked up the pace. My hips gave all that they could and I smirked at the fact that she was trying to kiss me but was being fucked too good to do it. Her forehead just fell against mine.

As my orgasm started to build pretty fast, I let out a deep, pent up moan that caused her hands to roughly claw at my back. It drove me over the edge even faster. "You ready to cum?" I asked out of breath.

"Please," she groaned, taking one of her hands to play with herself.

My hips slowed down when I felt everything in my lower half tighten and release. I released all that I could into her core, making sure nothing leaked out. Every sperm mattered. 

I could even feel her orgasm as her walls clenched around me and her body shivered. But it was like we were speechless as we reached our highs. 

"God, you're so good at that," she breathed hard.

"Making you cum?" I laughed.

"Yeah, keep doing it," she asked before kissing me passionately. And I did for the rest of the night.

______________________________

Bella's POV

"Bella! You wanna come play house with us?!" Chloe called from the group of girls jump roping as I was coloring with sidewalk chalk.

"Yeah, I'll be right over!" I waved back, smiling. I loved it when she included me to be with her friends. They were the more "popular" girls but at least I got to be with her. 

"Okay, Chloe can be the mommy and Bella is the daddy," Savannah told which caused me to blush at the fact that my crush and I were playing a couple.