Chapter2

Crystal POV

I woke up to hearing groans coming from my moms room so I instantly got scared and I was worried about my mother so I slowly went downstairs grabbed a knife and busted through my moms room to find her on her knees giving head to some guy who was brown skinned with tattoos. I froze out of shock and I heard the man say "get out bitch" and my mom turned and said "CLOSE THE DOOR YOU DUMB BITCH" so quickly closed the door and went to my room. I got some text messages from my best friend treasure

Treasure💕:Get dressed we're going to the mall to find some outfits for tonight's performance

Crystal:ok

I got in the shower and did my routine and got ready.After doin everything I picked out a cute outfit and went downstairs to find a snack to eat before I leave then that's when I saw a a light skin man with tattoos on his phone with a gun in his lap. I asked him "who are you? and how did you get in here?" he looked up and licked his lips and said "Latre let me in". I rolled my eyes walking in the kitchen of course my hoe ass mom would let this man in the house she probably sleeping with people for drugs again.

As I bent down to get something from the fridge I felt someone come behind me holding on to my waist I instantly got scared and I heard the man from the couch deep voice say "relax ma" as he kissed my neck and I pushed him off and said no, that's when I got a text from treasure saying "I'm here" i grabbed granola bar and my water and walked out the house while I was locking the door I heard from the man "I guess she not like her mom" while laughing.

Khaos (king) POV
It was 5:00 in the morning and me and chad went to go handle this bitch named latre cause she owed us some money from the drugs she got from us. We got to her house and banged on the door I pulled out my gun and all me and chad heard was "WHO THE HELL I-" as soon as she opened that door I put the gun to her head her eyes were widened and she began crying "I'm sorry I don't have your money but you can take my daugh-" but she was cut off by chads yelling she said I'll make it up and chad asked her how and she said I'll give y'all head I told her I'm good but chad followed her upstairs.

I sat down on the couch on my phone and I heard noise from upstairs but I didn't think much of it, 30 min later I heard a female voice asking me a question I was about to off on that bitch for questioning me but that's when I saw this fine ass girl with nice curly long hair ,nice body , big ass and I licked my lips and answered her question and she rolled her eyes and walked in the kitchen I followed her to the kitchen that's when I saw her bending over getting something out the fridge and I thought of hitting it and getting out that bitch that's when I came behind her holding her waist she stood up and froze I kissed he necked and told her "relax" but she pushed me off and said "no" .she took a look at her phone and she left. Probably she not like her mom.