Chapter 7

Crystals P.O.V
King looked so mad,We were sitting in silence until he slowly slid two pregnancy test towards me,I looked at him confused and he yelled at me to take it,I went in the bathroom and took them and came back and just sat in the room. He sat there and looked at me disgusted while we wait for the tests results.

Two mins later they both said positive ,He took a deep breath and asked me how many people have I been fuckin. Nigga are you serious you're the only man I've been with and out of no where he got up and backhand slapped me. If you cry imma give you something to cry about he said sitting back down.

We sat there in silence for a while then out of no where started saying the baby isn't his and a whole lotta mean stuff like how im a hoe that dances and sells herself for money. What the fuck are you talking about who else could I have been with I said wiping my tears He then got up and pulled my hair and grabbed my neck pushing me against the wall telling me I was a hoe.

He was about to punch me but then he stopped and screamed out of anger, he told me sit down and he just sat and there and thinked for a while and then he got up and said "lose my number it's over" and he said I'm Fired, I told him you can't fire me your not even the boss he said I'm the club owner and I'm buying this club rn he said while walking out "King come back"I said then he came close to me and told me if I ever call him by his real name ever again He would kill me and the baby. I wiped my tears and told treasure let's go with a fake smile taking all my stuff walking past king who was giving me a dirty look.

King P.O.V
I took the pregnancy tests and slid it to crystal then she had the nerve to give me a confused looked so I yelled at her and she took it and came back I couldn't bother to look at her in that revealing ass outfit.If she was pregnant I know 100% that was not my baby, She's a hoe she could be sleeping with anyone.

     When I saw positive I instantly blacked out and hit her I wanted to stop myself but I couldn't.So I backhand slapped her,I felt so hurt so I sat down cause I didn't want to hurt her anymore.Then she tried to lie and say it's mines, I chocked her and slammed her against the wall I was so angry bro how this hoe finna sit her and pin a baby on me I was about to punch her but I didn't cause beating a women is wrong and I needed to control myself. So I sat down and thinked and the only way to not feel hurt or be hurt again is be done with her.I ended things with her and lefted the room.Then I hear this dumb hoe call out my name.she had the audacity to call me by my real name. I almost killed her right then and there,I grabbed her by her hair and threw her outta the room. when she left I couldn't help to look in disgust. What she was wearing was making me mad.

NEXT DAY

Crystal P.O.V
I woke up thinking of what happened last night I felt so ashamed and depressed every time I think about it.Today treasure is bringing me to get a new job I told her quit stripping. She was ok with that,I took a shower and did my routine and put on my outfit

 She was ok with that,I took a shower and did my routine and put on my outfit

The outfit she wore ^

Me and treasure got to the mall and footlocker was hiring. I went in and treasure went to go eat free samples at the food court.I talked to the manager and he said I can work here and I asked when and he said I can start today so I agreed and he gave me the shirt and I changed in it and went straight to work.

Treasure went home, I been working for a few hours now and that's when this fine man walked in it was the guy from the strip club,this other girl that worked here walked towards him so fast asking him "do you need help he said no" she said ok walking away he saw me and smiled and licked his lips while I was in front of him fixing shoes he asked for help and that same girl started running towards him but i turned and I was already in front of him I asked with what that's when the girl came and said I got it biting her lips at him he said nah I rather have her help pointing at me, She said ok with a stank face walking away i finish helping him and brought his shoes to the register, we made small talk while he paid and then he asked for my number so I agreed I gave him the number and he left.

When I got home from work I got text

Unknown:wassup ma
Me:whos this
Unknown:chad
Me:oh hey
Unknown:do you wanna go on a date tomorrow night?
Me:hmm idk we just met
Unknown:it's cool ma

I was tired so I went to sleep....

SORRY FOR HOW SHORT IT WAS THE NEXT CHAPTER WOULD BE GOOD I PROMISE