Chapter 25

5 years later

Sorry about any mistakes
Kings P.O.V
I sat at the side of the bed looking at pictures of Alyssa and Adrian and some of crystal.I still can't get over the fact that I couldn't find them for 5 years the police just ended up closing the case.

   While I was sitting and looking at the pictures my gf sheree (the nurse from the hospital) came and hugged me from behind and told me that I'll find my kids one day.Yah maybe I said getting up to go to the bathroom and got ready for today. Over the years I got into the rapping game cause the police was on my ass and more worried on how I make money so I used rapping as an excuse and after a few dates and stuff with sheree we started dating and we been together for a year the whole family decided to move downq to New York and shree quit being a nurse and became a teacher and today she wanted her class to meet me.

Crystal P.O.V

I Woke up and I looked over and see if Adrian and Alyssa was still sleeping and they were so I kissed there foreheads and got out of the bed gently and walk out of the room to the bathroom.Treasure was just getting out from showering and love was already ready.Girl don't forget the boss need us in today there's finna be three rappers up in the club today she said before sticking out her tongue making me laugh.I went into the bathroom took a shower and did my routine and put my outfit on for today.When I got out the bathroom I saw the twins awake playing. "Hey mamas babies yall ready to take a bath". I said Yesssss Alyssa said jumping up ok come on. I was taking Alyssa a shower then she asked me "mommy when is daddy gonna come back?cause you said he's and a be gone for little time. Soon baby I replied before taking her out the tub and drying her.I put her outfit on then I went to go see Adrian but I didn't see him in the room no more so I went to the living room.Then I see this little boy with his arm around love while they was watching tv. "Adrian what are you doing" I asked him "what it look like ma I'm sitting and watching cartoons with my girl" boy get yo grown ass over here acting like yo daddy and shit" he came and I took him a shower and got him dressed. Treasure made the breakfast and we all ate cause we all had somewhere to be.After a while me and treasure became strippers again to make money so she took are bags and went to the club and I bought the kids to school. They all said bye and made my way to work.

King P.O.V
I was in the classroom with sharee that's when she finally let the kids in.They where calm for some 6 year olds they where all presenting there projects about there life and that when someone knocked on the door this little boy got up and opened the door and dapped up who ever came in. I chuckled and shook my head these kids act like adults. "Adrian and Alyssa y'all late" sharee said to the two kids which caught my attention. "No duh were late bitch" the little boy said which kinda shocked me. "Adrian mommy said don't say those words she said there bad" "I don't care" the boy told his sister and sat down. Adrian do you want me to call your mom sharee said. "For whattt" the boy said cause your using bad language in my class. "Ok fine I'll stop" he replied

Sharee P.O.V
After talking to Adrian about his cussing I told him and his sister to come present there project. Alyssa started presenting the project while the boy held the project up.
My names Alyssa and this is my twin bubber it's brother the boy corrected her.She looked at him and went right back to the speech and we live my mommy and our auntie TT but she's not really our auntie she's our mom best friend.My best friend name is love she's TT kid and we have lots of fun and my favorite color is pink and I never saw my daddy but my mommy said I saw him when I was a little baby but he went on a trip for a little bit and mommy said he's gonna he back your turn she told her brother while smiling hard. Adrian then started talking "I live with my ma and her friend and my gf love and I never saw my dad but fuck that nigga and.... "that's it Adrian I'm calling your mom" I said "bruh whyyyy" he replied causing you acting grown and you keep cursing in my class I said going to the phone.