Chapter 33

Crystal P.O.V
"Guess who's here" and before I could even let Alyssa and Adrian guess love popped up from behind me.They all jumped up from excitement when they saw each other. "Mommy can we please please play with her" Alyssa asked. Yah go ahead imma be right here I replied.They all ran off to go play leaving me and king to sit in silence."You can't speak to a nigga" I heard king say I looked at him up and down and went back to watching the kids play. "What you gotta size me for?" he asked.

"King what the hell more do you want from me? Huh?" I replied with giving him a look of disgust. "So it's like that" he replied.Yah it's like that nigga you got me fired from my job and got my kids talken away said getting up to go to the kids but then I felt him snatch me back by my arm. "You better treat a nigga with some respect before you fuck around and not be able to see them again,remember who made you crystal you would probably still be in that damn strip club shaking ass to this day if it wasn't for me"

I looked him dead in the eyes smacked the shit out of him who tf is he to tell me to treat him with some respect. "Dont touch me no more king and I mean it" he rubbed his face and chuckled "you one lucky bitch if these kids wasn't around I would've been put a bullet in yo head with no hesitation crystal don't fuck with me". Mhm yah I replied snatching my arm away from him and walking away.

I seen Alyssa playing by herself so I sat on the floor and joined her.When I looked at her she looked kinda sad so I asked her what's wrong. "Mommy you and daddy are always mean why can't we happy and be family" oh there's nothing wrong sweetie why you say that I replied "Cause I saw you and daddy and you slap him and you guys not together" she said busting out crying

"No no baby everything is okay" I said wiping her tears then king came and picked her up and held her. "What the fuck did you do?" He asked me which made her cry even more. "king stopp" I said trying to take her away from him but then he grabbed me by my hair and pushed me away "Nah nah nah don't touch her what did you do to her crystal" king asked giving me a serious look. "King are you serious rn you just hit me" I said trying to grab her back from him.Crystal on god on everything I love I will beat the fuck outta you then Alyssa started screaming saying daddy and mommy mean to each other.

"Nah nah we good" king said smiling and hugging me see mommy and daddy happy.Alyssa wiped her tears and nodded her head.king put her down to go play with love and Adrian. A lady walked in the room looking concerned and asked is everything okay Yah we-but before I could reply king cut me off and told the lady we're all fine in here can you watch the kids real quick so I can talk they mom. The lady nodded her head and said "Of course I can" she came in and crouched down to where the kids were at.

     King began dragging me down the hallway into a room king what the fuck are y- before I knew it he punched me in the side of the face making me fall to the ground.I was shocked I never thought that he would ever hit me again.I got up and tried defending myself but I only got a few punches in before he punched me in the eye making me fall to ground.kinggg I said before crying I felt blood dripping from my face and I tired getting up to leave but he took his gun out and held it to my head and said "sit tf down crystal I'm done with yo bull you better chill before I end yo life right here rn don't fuck with me" king said looking down at me. I didn't say nothing but look down at the ground cause Ik he would.He pulled out and piece of white cloth and threw it at my face and told me to wipe myself up.

     I noticed a metal bar on the floor and as soon as he turned around to leave I took the metal bar and hit him in the back of his head hard as hell but not hard enough to kill him. After he was passed out I dragged him downstairs and out the back door making sure no one saw me and put him in the car.

Mommy's back I said walking in the room seeing all them playing together. Thank you for watching them I said to lady with a smile "no problem hun the are good kids"she said before before leaving the room.It's time to go guys daddy is waiting for us in the car.Yayyyy were family Alyssa said jumping up and dancing.

We were all walking out before one of Kings bodyguards stopped us and asked me "where's king?" I replied he said that he was coming down soon. The bodyguard give me a glare and after a long pause said okay.I got the kids situated in the car and then we started going to my house.

"Ma what's wrong with dad?"Adrian asked oh nothing he's just tired he's sleeping baby I replied Adrian nodded his head and went back to talking to Alyssa since love was sleeping.

After a while I got to treasures house and she was waiting for me outside. I got out the car and carried love out and gave her to treasure. "Girl What the hell is king doing In yo car crystal he is toxic no matter how good the dick is you shouldn't be fucking with him and what happened to yo damn eyebrow" treasure asked girl hush yo ass up I am not fuckin him I'm fine I just kinda knocked him out I replied

"You knocked him out crystal I'm sorry girl but your crazy" she said while laughing. girl ion care that nigga hit me but where dre at? I asked looking around for his car "girl he outta town for a while why?" Treasure said "A bitch finna have to crash here cause I can't take this nigga back to my house" I replied going towards the car to get the kids
"Ugh I guess I owe you imma bring the kids inside you get him situated and shi." She yelled out
I nodded my head and went back to the car and told the kids to go inside with auntie TT they nodded there head and got out the car with her.

I unbuckled king and helped get him inside the house making sure no one saw me. When I got inside I yelled out to treasure to go get some rope and meet me upstairs I went to the second guestroom and put him on the bed.I took his phone,wallet and gun and took his clothes off leaving him in his boxers and threw it away to make sure there was no tracker or anything.I took his phone and went through it I already knew this nigga password cause he never changed it unless he doin something he don't got no Bisnuess doing.I turned off his location and put it on do not disturb.

treasure came in with the rope and I told her get his legs and I got his arms.We tied him up nice and tight and made sure the doors had locks on them.Me and treasure sat there at Stared at the job we did. "Now I see why you can't leave him alone"she said tilting her head "girl what" I  Replied in a confused tone then I noticed his dick print. Ohh girl hush I said as we both bussed out laughing.I put a blanket over him and and we both left the room