Chapter 12

If anything is spelled wrong I'm sorry

Crystal P.O.V
Trasure and her new boyfriend came by the house to come get Alyssa and Adrian so they can babysit them for the week. Trasure wanted to watch the babies cause her and her boyfriend was planning on having kids and wanted to be experienced.

Me and king had our bags packed and we were ready to go.I heard a knock at the door so I put the babies in there car seats and carried it to the door,I'm glad their bags were already in the front cause that would've been so much work.

I opened the door and treasure hugged me and introduced me to her boyfriend.We all talked for a little then king came and said "wassup" to treasures boyfriend while dapping him up.We all talked and then they lefted with the babies.

Narrators P.O.V
Crystal and king put there bags in the car and met up with everyone at the airport.then they all took there seats on the plane.

Seat line up
King,crystal,JJ
Ny,dre,Ms.lin
Chad,kasidi,some stranger

Crystal P.O.V
We were all the plane for about 10 mins now and king decided to take a nap.I was bored so I went on my phone and texted treasure for a few mins until she said she had to feed the babies so we stopped texting.
   I was just sitting there with my eyes closed then I felt someone touching my thighs I smiled i was gonna say king stop but I liked it.He put his hands in my pants and started fingering me.I tried so hard not to let my moan out but it came out a little.He noticed I liked it and went faster,I heard someone whisper in my ear "you like you like that babygirl"but the voice wasn't kings.So I opened my eyes and saw king still asleep and then I look and see JJ fingering me.I grabbed his hand and pulled it out my pants.
Crystal:what the hell is wrong with you
JJ:you know what I was doing babygirl
Crystal:I thought you were king
JJ:sure you did
Crystal:shut up
-JJ licks fingers-
JJ:you taste sweet
Crystal:leave me alone JJ

-AT THE HOUSE-
Crystal P.O.V
Kings mom rented a nice ass house.The boys and ms.lin (except JJ)went out to go spend some time together so chad and king would get along again.Me and ny been hanging out and kasidi asked if she could hangout with us and we agreed we all looked around the house a found this room and it had a pole.

Ny suggested I show her and kasidi some moves but I said no but she kept begging so I did I got on the pole and danced for a while then ny said "let me try" I said sure

then ny said "let me try" I said sure.

Narrators P.O.V
Crystal showed ny and kasidi what to do and as soon as ny touched the pole,JJ walked in and said "what the hell is y'all doing".Ny quickly let go of the pole and said nothing.JJ said don't think I didn't see what was happening.He than told kasidi and ny to get out the room.

JJ P.O.V
I was walking around the house looking at the different rooms then I heard Ny's voice from one of the rooms so I peeped inside and saw crystal dancing on the pole and then Ny was about to do it and I had to step in cause my little sister would not be dancing on no pole today or ever.I told all of them to get out except crystal,then kasidi gonna say crystals coming with us in a jealous tone then I yelled at kasidi to get out and she did as told.
I just stared at crystal while licking my lips
And grabbed her in for a hug while squeezing her butt she pushed me off and said "JJ what do you want" I said "you" then she said "I'm not kasidi" I chuckled and said come on baby you wasn't acting like this on the plane.she then walked past me and left the room.