Chapter 10

I edited the bruises on her sorry if the editing looks trash.

Chads POV
     I woke up with the worst headache ever then I felt my nose and there was blood leaking from it.I then realized crystal and the babies were gone then I remembered what happened last night I didn't mean to hit her but I just blacked out man.I took a shower and then put some sweat pants on and FaceTimed crystal but she didn't answer, I called her three more times then she answered and yelled into the phone "what the hell do you want" I told her I'm sorry baby I didn't mean to do all that last night just come back home she told me "fuck you" I told her to "watch your mouth and put your face in the camera I'm talking to you" she put her face in the camera looking away.

      When I saw her face I felt so ashamed for even putting my hands on a female I told her "I was sorry please forgive me and come back home" she said that she forgives me but she's not coming back home then she hung up I felt so empty without her.

Crystal POV
When king was bringing me to his house I could tell he was mad so I didn't say anything to him the whole ride it was silence with a little bit of  noise the babies were making and king mumbling.

      We got to the house and he gave me a toothbrush,toothpaste,towel,washcloth,soap,and his big t shirt and his boxers since  I didn't have clothes.

     I finished and put everything on except for the boxers cause I thought I would be sleeping by myself I came out and laid in the guest room bed and then king came and said come sleep in the bed with I kinda hesitated but then I picked me up bridal style and put me in his bed and then he came back from freshening up and he laid with me.

    We were staring at each other and I can see that he was angry from the bruises on my face he held me close the me and he kissed my forehead then he asked why don't you have any pants or underwear on then I said cause I thought I would be sleeping by myself he chuckled and said get some sleep I nodded and went to sleep.

      The next morning I woke up and king was gone there was a note on the dresser that said "I went to go handle some business,I left 1000 dollars on the kitchen counter and car keys if you need anything just call me and if you need a babysitter I lefted a number" I shook my head and went to the bathroom.I took a shower and did my routine and put a comfortable outfit on

Then I went to my babies room woke them up one by one,I washed them and put them in cute little outfits and put them back to sleep

Then I went to my babies room woke them up one by one,I washed them and put them in cute little outfits and put them back to sleep.Then I heard a knock at the door and it was my best friend treasure I opened the door and she yelled BESTF- and then she stop and said "what the hell happened to my face" I told her everything while we were in the kitchen and she was like "let's go we gonna beat his ass"that's when I said my babies upstairs I can't leave them alone and then she said oh and then she said well let me see my niece and nephew so we went upstairs got the babies and went back downstairs with them, It was their feeding time anyway.

     Me and treasurer was feeding them there bottle and then we heard a knock at the door so we put the babies in their high chair and went to the door and then we opened it and it was some girl and she was like "who the fuck are you" And treasure said no who are you bitch and then the girl said "I'm king's girlfriend and future wife amber,me and King have been dating for a year now" that's when I said that's a lie cause nine months ago your so called man was all in my guts and I'm his baby mother and I live here hoe she stood there in shock and said "well that ugly ass baby you're talking about is probably not even his" then she kicked my stomach and said get your stupid babies and get the hell out my mans house that's when treasure dragged her and began beating her ass and I jumped I in too and then 20 min later there was blood all over the floor and king walked in and yelled "what the fuck is going on here".

      Me and treasure got scared and let go of the girl and then she looked at king all bruised up ,lip busted, missing hair spots in her head and she said "babe this crazy bitch jumped me and said she was your baby mother the babies not even probably yours" then treasure kicked her and said "shut up bitch they got a test" then king grabbed the girl and drag her out the house and said I'm not your fucking baby then he said don't fucking come back either that's when he came back and gave me and treasure the meanest look ever it reminded me of the look that he gave me when he found out I was a stripper.

         Then he noticed the babies in the back crying that's when he said stay right here don't fucking move while passing us he took the babies upstairs and thats when treasure grabbed her purse and said "girl i gotta go, good luck" while quickly leaving I said treasure wait but she lefted. I was scared then king came downstairs an I started walking to kitchen and o my lord that nigga snatched tf outta my arm and yelled "WHERE YOU GOING"I said nothing I'm not gonna lie I was scared bitch, He just stared at me then he started going off and yelling, saying how I'm a irresponsible mother and saying what mother leave there children unattended to go jump some bitch I said she disrespected me he yelled idgaf what she did then he said why you have no clothes on bruh I said cause I'm comfortable like this then he said my friend is coming over so put some clothes on I said no cause I'm comfortable then there was a knock on the door he said put some fucking clothes on I said fine then I heard his friend say damn bro where you find a hoe like that then king said that's my babymother nigga then the guy said my bad.

Kings P.O.V
I went to the warehouse cause I heard one of the workers been stealing my drugs.I went down to the basement and I wasn't in the mood so I just shot him dead without a word and called the clean up crew to the basement. I left the basement and that's when one of my homboys josh came up to me and said "there is a man that owes me and chad money and me and chad have to go me up with him". The sound of chad name ruins my day more I told josh fuck chad and lefted.I hit up one of my hoes amber asking if she can suck my dick she agreed but she said she not home so she'll go to mine I told her nah she asked why and I told her just don't then she said one of yo hoes over there that's when I said you tripping and all I heard was yelling so I hung up I got home and I heard screaming from inside I opened it up to crystal and her friend jumping some girl then I saw it was amber I just stood there cause all this bs I had to deal with then amber said dumb shit that really made me mad so I kicked her out and then I see my kids crying and crystal dumbass jumping this hoe and leaving her kids unattended so I told crystal and her friend just wait I got something for them I could see the fear in there eyes I got my kids and brought them to there room put them to sleep and came downstairs.

      I noticed that crystal friend was gone and that was even better cause now I can deal with crystal on my own then she had the nerve to try to walk away from me, I never snatched somebody so hard in my life I started going off then she gonna talk back to me she lucky I'm not chad and she lucky she my babymother cause I would've beat her ass for the disrespect she was giving me then I look and this bitch is half naked I told her to go put some clothes on and my homeboy kJ is coming over.

       My homeboy kJ was here we was chilling and talking  then I heard a knock at the door and it was chad we just both stared at each other then kJ was like "y'all good" I said yah getting out the way for chad to get in we was all on the couch talking about business then chad said "we're my kids at" with a smirk on his face I was bout to beat tf out that nigga then I said I dont remember you having kids nigga,kJ could tell the was something wrong but he was confused. A few mins go by then I heard crystal yell king I'm hungry as she came out her room. Chad and kJ looked up I just rubbed my face and said ok I'll get you food later as I looked up and she was still half naked I told them I'll be back.

    I was going upstairs and I guess she saw chad and she saw me coming up the stairs so she quickly went into the room that's when I told her didn't I tell you to put some clothes on while pushing her on the bed her I could tell she was scared then I told her to take her bra and panties off the she said ok as she took it off. Then I told her turn around and arch your back and she did as told (I'm lazy so they had sex,he fucked her until she said she would listen and ya) crystal put some sweat pants and a big shirt on and went straight to sleep.I went downstairs while buckling my pants a kJ was laughing while "saying you got some bro" I told him don't worry about that while smirking I could see the anger in chads face which made me smirk even more. We did business,me and chad agreed to go handle some businesses together tomorrow.