Chapter 3

Crystal POV
        Treasure dropped me off at home and my mom was sitting at the table with 3 empty beer cans on the table and she was sniffing something she looked at me and threw one of the beer cans at me "where were you hoe" she yelled out "I was at the mall with treasure" I replied "LIAR YOU WERE OUT THERE SUCKING DICK FOR MONEY JUST LIKE HOW YOU OUT HERE DANCING FOR MONEY" she said getting up and slapping me "stop being a hoe" she said slurring her words. I held my tears and went upstairs and took a shower and did my routine i packed my stripper bag and put on a comfortable outfit

       I walked downstairs with my bag and out of no where my mom grabbed me by my hair and started attacking me "where you going hoe" she asked. Get off me momma I yelled out I finally managed to get her to let go of my hair. I'm grown and I can do what ever the fuck I want I said slapping her and leaving the house "don't come back to this house you hoe" I heard her yell out. I've bout had with this lady and her Constant abuse. Yo momma hitting you again treasure asked yah but it's fine let's just get to work I replied fixing my hair.

          When we got there me and treasure put on our matching stripper outfits I got the pink one and she got the blue one and put on some masks

     Shay came up to us and said our outfits were so cute and hoe lexis aka (Alexis) was mugging me and treasure but we didn't give a shit. That's when the Dj said me and treasure were up and the song (freak hoe) came on that's when me and teasures started dancing on the pole dancing and twerking and that's when I saw the two guys from this morning watching us and then I heard treasure gasp "girl what happened" I asked "See them two guys over there" she said eyeing the two guys that I saw this morning "yah" I replied well bitch they got big money and if you trynna get that rent money I suggest you start dancing she said whispering in my ear. Out of no where I felt my top come off exoposing my tiddies a "bitchhh we bout to get moneyyy keep dancing" treasure said taking hers off too and throwing it in the crowd one of the guys caught it catching their attention.

     After our performance we hurried and collected our money and went off stage. We made 50,000 tonight treasure said with joy. We both changed our clothes and made it to the front to party. Can we get two drinks Treasure said begging our friend Chrissy who worked in bottles. Y'all gon get me in trouble she said pouring the drinks.

     Thank you babes I said grabbing my drink ion really drink alcohol but this right here was good. "Excuse me" I felt someone tap me on the shoulder. "Yes" I replied turning to see who it was and it was the guy from earlier. Lord this is embarrassing I wonder if he know that was me on stage with my top off and everything
PLEASE COMMENT