Chapter 40

King P.O.V

"My nigga you did what" jj said putting nyla down "nigga i aint stutter i might have put my hands on her but that was months ago, she kept playin with a nigga and you not safe like you ain't hit a female before or even killed one" I replied "nigga fuck that thats the mother of yo kids and you beatin on her you know momma ain't raise us like that" he said shakin his head. "King come get yo jit he done hit me in the head with the controller" chad said coming in the kitchen rubbing his head. "Stop fuckin with em then and you have that problem" I replied. "My baby finna be one" i said picking up nyla and tickling her.I aint gon cap she looked alot like crystal same smile and everything.

"Ayo when yall finna have kids" i said asking chad and JJ. "Soon" chad said rolling up his blunt "how bout you" i said turning to JJ "ion know" he said turning away from me in the spinning chair he was sitting in. "Ayo you not bout to be smokin in my house with these kids here" I said to chad giving him look. "Ight bruh" he replied walking outside. "Daddy mommy is outside screaming" alyssa came up to me crying. "Alright come with me" I said holding her hand while carrying nyla "adrian where you at" I yelled out "upstairs" he replied. "Okay lets go upstairs" I said to alyssa. "Listen here dont come out this room until i say so no matter what" I said crouching down to the level "okay" the both said nodding they head i put nyla on the bed putting pillows around her so nothing happens to her. "Adrian watch yo sisters and lock the door" okay he replied nodding his head. "Ayo wtf going on" I said walking downstairs "crystal outside going crazy she down knocked me in my shit" chad said holding a napkin in his nose

  "Crystal why the fuck are you here bro do you not listen" I said rubbing my face. "YOU KILLED MY MOM HOW DARE YOU KING I LOVED AND TRUSTED YOU AND YOU DO THIS TO ME WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME" she said screaming and crying. "Crystal what the fuck are you talking about I aint do shit to yo momma" i replied. "YESS YOU FUCKING DID KING HOW COULD YOU DO ALL THIS TO ME WHY YOU COULD'VE TOOK ME" she said coming up and attacking me "calm the the fuck down" i said grabbing her arms. "Crystal i aint do nothing to yo mom I swear i didn't wtf happened" i said looking at her.

"king someone killed her" she said crying into my chest hugging me. I aint know what to do but hug back. "Crystal I swear i aint do nothing to yo momma" i said while hugging her. "Then who did king she was killed over drugs it couldn't be no one else but you and your people" she said looking up me still crying "lets go in the house ight" i said looking down at her. "Okay" she replied nodding her head and walking inside.

  So yall niggas was just gonna stand there i said looking at JJ and chad smoking a blunt they both shrugged the shoulders and took another hit. "Mannn" i said walking in the house. "You want something to drink" I asked walking into the kitchen and she aint answer she just sat there crying. To be honest i aint know what to say. "You good" i said handing her a water "no king i am not my mom is dead" she replied "crystal I swear i aint do nun to yo mom" i said sitting next to her but she aint believe me. A nigga Genuinely had no reason to kill her and if i did have to I would've killed her a long time ago and owned up to it. "Tragic if you were with me you wouldn't have to go thru nun of this crystal" JJ said walking in. "Stfu nigga with that lame ass shit"  I said side eyeing JJ. He put his hands up as a surrender and walked away.

  "I dont know who would this to my momma king" crystal said crying said "maybe cause them drugs or yo daddy caught up to her" I mumbled. "King shut tf up im being serious right now" she said smacking me "see crystal this not what im bout to do with you yo ass know ion play that shit" i said giving her a serious look. "Im sorry" she replied crying in my shoulders.

    After a while of sitting there chad and JJ left and crystal was sleep. I picked her up from the couch and carried her up the stairs to the room.After putting crystal to sleep in my bed i went to the room to put the kids to sleep. I opened the door and Alyssa and nyla was sleep but Adrian was on the game. "Ayo go to sleep" I said to Adrian while picking up Alyssa " Come on one more hour" he asked begging "no and when i come back to get nyla you better be off that game and ready to sleep" I replied leaving the room."Daddy is mommy dead" Alyssa whispered to me "no shes not dead shes sleep" I continued carrying her into her room "well mommy has to leave before morning time cause shes a bad person right" Alyssa said nodding her head "Its time to sleep Alyssa and dont say that" "okay" she nodded turning over to sleep.

  "Dont let me catch you on that game tonight" I said to Adrian "alright " he replied putting the covers over him. I put nyla in her crib in her room and finally got to go to sleep. I aint gon cap a nigga is tired.I forgot about how crystal took all the space in the bed when she slept with me. I got in the bed next to her and wrapped my arms around her.Yah we dont get along and i may hate her ass sometimes but right now she was struggling and i can see it but in the morning i gotta check in with my peoples and see who did this to her mom.

Crystal P.O.V

   "What the hell" i said jumping out my sleep cause i felt someone touching my nose. "Nyla?"  i said getting up quick and looking around. "Dada" nyla said clapping her hands. "My baby can talk" i said grabbing her and hugging her "my sweet baby" i said kissing her on the cheeks she didn't do anything but smile at me. "She said her first words a few weeks ago" king said coming out the bathroom in nothing but a towel. "So when were you going to tell me about the note in yo pocket" he said leaning on the wall staring at me. "Im not obligated to give you that note cause my mom left it for me" I said snatching it off the dresser.This nigga swear he own me or sum shit. "Keep fuckin with me crystal" he said closing the bathroom door.

"Lets go get you something to eat" i said picking up nyla and leaving the room. I didn't know who to trust anymore my momma is dead and this note has me questioning on who else could have killed my momma king was the only person I know her owing money to.Could he have killed her to get back at me or something or my dad coming back for her.I just wish she hadn't fallin to drugs and listen to the quote she always told me when I was younger "dont let any situation make you lose yourself "