Chapter 19

Sorry for all the mistakes

King P.O.V
I was sitting on the couch trying to ignore shays ass that's when I saw crystal go to the bathroom so I decided to follow her.She asked me what am I doing in the bathroom with her then I said you know exactly why I'm in here.I really don't she replied.I smirked at the fact that she was getting smart with so I put her on the counter and stood between her legs.Why you acting like that? I asked her then she gone say I'm not acting like nothing so move nigga.I looked at her and started kissing her neck she tried stopping me but half of her didn't want it to stop so I slide my hand in her dress and moved her thong to side and started fingering her. She grabbed my hand and said stop but then I moved her hand I asked her "Why acting like that hmmm? why you being rude"while going faster.Then she started apologizing while moaning nah don't be saying sorry now.You fucking that nigga huh I asked going faster Nooooo ny just told me stay at his place we not together...

-After-

Crystal P.O.V
I left the bathroom after getting cleaned up and king left after me.Then I see shay running up to king saying "she was looking for him everywhere" and asking "where was he" he just replied dryly with a "I was using the bathroom".I was ready to go so I got the twins from ny and woke JJ up and said bye to everyone and before I left king stopped me to ask "if I would let him see his kids again" and "would I come back again" I told him "taking him back is too soon and idk about it but the twins we could talk about it" he nodded and kissed the twins goodbye and I left.When we got home I put the twins in there room cause they were sleep.when I walked out the room and went downstairs to the living room I saw JJ smoking I could tell he was already high.I just stood there and stared at him. He looked right back at me and said "so you fucking with that nigga now" while chuckling.I didn't do nothing but stare

He just kept smoking and rubbed his eye and said that hurt.I then notice he was wiping his tears.Im sorry I said lowly "nah you good we not even together fr"."Sit down and smoke with me real quick" idk J "come on it would be ok" ok fine I replied sitting down and smoking the blunt.

king P.O.V
I got home from dropping shay off at her house and I was sitting and thinking on how I ruined my life.Then I heard a knock at my door.So I opened it and I saw shay and Alexis in robes.I rubbed my face and asked wtf they want.Alexis and shay opened they robes and they was naked under it.Hell nah cuh I'm not doing this shit I said closing my door but then shay stopped me from closing it and Alexis said come on king you know you want all of us.I took my gun out holding it to her head and I told her if she ever came to me on some bs or ever called my by my government name I would kill her then her and shay quickly apologized and left.

What team you on?
JJ
Or
King
Sorry for the short story today