Chapter 22

King P.O.V
    It was the morning and crystal left to go shower and change.So I was sitting here and chilling then the nurse came in and gave me my breakfast. "Nah I'm good I don't eat hospital food I told her" at this point I don't trust no bitch.Okay she replied she smiled and asked if I need anything else while playing with her hair and trying to poke her chest out.Nah get out I told her then she lefted while trying to move her ass.I just chuckled and shook my head.

       Crystal P.O.V
I was going to Kings hospital room and I see this nurse walking out his room some type of way so I just sized her and she just gave me a stank look.I would beat the hoe ass but I'm not cause imma stay calm and collective.I walked in the room and gave king his stuff since he leaving tomorrow. "Lemme talk to you real quick" okay I replied before Sitting by him on the bed. " I wanna get back together.I love you fr and I feel like me you and our kids should be a happy family and Imma work on being loyal and make a better life for us" I like the sound of that king but I need to think about it.

Ight I get it but get back at me tho when you made your decision.okay I replied.After that me and king talked and looking at some houses online that's we should buy and move in since everyone knows the location of the old one.Then I noticed king was staring at me hard.  "What?" I asked him then he said nothing he just said "I looked so damn fine"

King P.O.V

     she gave me a kiss then security came in telling me some girl named shay was here for me. "Wtf this bitch want" I mumbled let her in bruh. "Bae are you ok? Are you hurt I heard you got shot" shay said coming in.

First off I'm not yo bae and who the hell told you I got shot I asked her. crystal just stared and thinked. "Ummm everyone knows" shay replied "How everyone know I asked her " then she got nervous and said some news was talking about it.
"What this girl doing in here Anyway" she said referring to crystal. "Cause I'm his gf you bitch" crystal said to her "well I wanna talk to king alone I have some friends waiting on me so I have to be quick".

        Then I thought to myself something not right how shay know my hospital room cause the front desk lady wouldn't give it to no one that's not family then crystal said to herself "its a set up" then shay tried running away but chad and JJ came in and JJ held a gun up to shays head. "She set you up bruh she told them niggas where you was staying at so she can get some money they was gonna steal from you" JJ said shay started crying and saying "sorry" she just wanted what crystal had she always did. Crystal shook her head and called shay a snake ass bitch.I told my Security to take shay to the warehouse they took her as she begged and cried and apologized.I mumbled to myself I need to get outta here while rubbing my face.

Welp that's it sorry for the short chapter find out what happens next what they would do to shay.