Chapter 37

King P.O.V
I was walking around in some grocery store cause this the location that Craig gave me and ion see none of them. "Nooooo I want this one" I heard a voice that sounded like Alyssa say. I came out the aisle and looked into the one next to me and saw nobody so I looked on the other side and saw Adrian and Alyssa and two little girls put candy in their clothes. "Aye what y'all doin" I said in a voice to scare them making them drop the candy they were stealing.

"Daddddyyy"Alyssa said as she ran up to me. Adrian just stood there and hid the chocolate bar behind him and smiled making the little girls with them do the same. Why y'all stealing the candy out the store"because grandma won't buy us none" Adrian said "okay come on grab whatever y'all want" I said putting down Alyssa. "Yaaaayyyyy" they all said in a unison before grabbing all types of candies and chips.

"Amara,Love, Alyssa, Adrian!! where y'all at" I heard my mom yell somewhere in the store. "They with me I yelled back" while the cashier checked out they stuff. "Omg I thought I lost my grand babies,where was y'all lil bad selfs" she said in a panic.I caught them in the candy aisle trynna steal so I bought them a lil sum I replied. She nodded her head and looked at the notification she got. "Who kids these is" I asked my mom as I paid for the stuff  "they just the neighborhood kids I watch them while they parents at work" she replied hmm ight.

"So what was allat stuff you was making a fuss about on the phone after Alyssa said mommy" I asked she be calling people mommy sometimes maybe cause she misses crystal you should let them kids see her sometimes king. "Nah I'm good off that" I replied. I crouched down to alysssa and Adrian and asked them when was the last time they saw they mom. Adrian said he hasn't seen her in a long time and Alyssa just said she didn't know. Okay well daddy gotta go gimme a hug they both hugged me and said they goodbye. The other little girls said good bye too.
I stood up and told my mom "don't be havin crystal around my kids and I mean it and tell ny I said hi" she nodded her head and made her way to her car with the kids.

Crystal P.O.V
Momma what are you doing here. She looked better then she did the last time I saw her for the first time in forever she looked like she had herself together she had a bag with her like she was homeless . "I missed you baby I became clean and got myself together and I've been looking for you for a long time but I couldn't seem to find you, I caught a bus to get here to see you" I didn't say nothing but stare "I'm sorry I'm not here for anything from you I want forgiveness I'm sorry for the way I treated you after all these years" I forgive you momma come in and lemme get you something."No no it's fine" she said "no momma its okay I know you took a long time to get here cause i know the nearest bus doesn't land no where near here so I know you had a walk".

"Girl how did she find you" treasure whispered to me as my mom ate "I don't know she was just at the door and I couldn't just turn her down she came a long way to see me she's even been searching for me".As we were talking ms.lin and and the kids came back.I let out a sigh which made treasure surrender and back off and go over to talk to my mom.

"Mommy mommy!! daddy bought us candy at the store and let us get everything we wanted" Alyssa said jumping up with glee.Oh that's nice baby I said giving Ms.lin a worried look ny didn't say nothing but run up the stairs. "okay kids go sit at the table and eat and don't make a mess" I said to all of them.Okay they all said in a unison running to the table. "Don't panic he doesn't know the kids came to see you" Ms.lin said in a reassuring voice. Okay I said letting out a breath of relief I just don't want him to take them away no more I'm tired of all this I just want my kids back and I need to go to court soon and I have no job because of this pregnancy it's okay crystal relax she said rubbing my back.
What's wrong with ny I asked "I don't know she been acting real distant lately" Ms.lin replied alright the guest are about to arrive soon I'll go check up on her.

Ny I said knocking on the room door but she didn't answer I knocked again and said her name louder but she didn't answer.so I walked in and saw the bathroom door open a little.Ny I said but she still wasn't replying so hurried and opened the bathroom door and she was sitting on the bathroom floor crying."Ny what's wrong" I crouched to talk to her there was vomit all in the toilet and it smelt bad.Girl what's wrong I asked "nothing" she said getting up to flush the toilet and getting herself together "no there is something wrong" I said in a worried tone "IM FI-" but before she can finish her sentence she threw up in the toilet again.

Ny your gonna tell me what's wrong right now or I'm getting your mom I said in a stern tone "IM PREGNANT" she screamed out and started crying again "I'm pregnant and I'm too young for this I can't have a baby right now" I didn't know what to say I was speechless girl "it's okay I know how you feel having twins at 17 was no fun but your gonna get thru this I promise" I said helping her up. Is Dre the dad I asked "yah but we broke up a while ago" she replied okay I said flushing the toilet and helping her clean up.

"I want a abortion but Promise me you won't tell anyone" she said as she washed her hands "I won't ny you can trust me" I said leaving the bathroom.Its not my place to judge her I thought in my head.

"Crystal heyyy" one of my friends a girl I used to work with said as she gave me a gift bag "congratulations on the baby" she said hugging me "thank you enjoy the party and the food" I replied.I didn't expect this many people to show up at my baby shower I never I had one before. "Momma you alright" I said coming up to her as she talked to Momma lin I'm fine sweetie "oh and I saw Alyssa and Adrian they are some beautiful children I'm glad to be their grandmother" aww I'm happy to hear that momma I replied giving her a hug.suddenly i felt sharp pain in my lower back and some pressure "Omg" I said in a panic what they all looked at me said worried. I think my water broke

"Bitch you fuckin lyin" treasure said picking up my dress to see id there was water on the floor

Yall i am so sorry I aint been updating the book but do yall think crystal mon got good Intentions or she lookin for something let me know in the comments