Chapter 39

Crystal P.O.V

"Hey mamas" i said picking up nyla and kissing her I swear she's so perfect.So in the past few months I haven't seen or heard from Adrian and Alyssa which has hurt me alot deep inside i miss watching them play and the joy Alyssa had and Adrian always up to something.I really miss my babies and its sad to say im losing Nyla too After the dna test king filled for full custody and I lost against him but i got to keep her for a few months cause the judge thought it was best for her to be with me for the beginning of her life king sees her every week without the children around he never speaks to me with any hi or byes.

The only thing keep me together is nyla and the thoughts of me getting my kids back.It isn't fair how he just got the kids just like that i went thru all my pregnancies without him or his help I raised them with barely any of his help and the courts took my kids away just like that.I dont know what i have done to king to make him be like this towards me other then leaving with the kids for our well being.This hurts alot but i still have support from tyquan and mama lin,ny,and treasure.Today is my last day with nyla before she has to go to her dads and leave me forever.I haven't spoke to my mom since ive confronted her about my father i just cant seem to get myself to call her I've felt sick to my stomach ever since what king said to me in the hospital and im tying to change so he wouldn't see me as my mother and maybe can see that I deserve to see my kids.I've also quit dancing and living off money in my bank account from dancing for all these years.

"Lets go run you a bath baby" I said kissing all over her.I love seeing her smile and giggle i think its what I will miss the most.I sat her up putting pillows around her and putting something for her to watch.I went to the bathroom getting her stuff ready and running her bath water but i got a knock at the door.Please dont be king I thought closing the water and going downstairs to open the door. I opened the door and there he was.He walked in the house without saying a word. "See what we not gonna do is walk in my house without permission we ain't ever did that shit before" i said closing the door. "Shut tf up talking to me crystal" king said walking around the house. Well first of all your early she hasn't been fed yet or got a bath yet so come back later i said walking up stairs.

He didn't say a word but followed behind me. "Why are you like this" i said picking up nyla to get her ready for her bath. "Cause it pleasures me seeing you like this crystal putting you thru all the shit you put me thru.How you think i felt when you went around fuckin my brothers or when you took my kids crystal.For five fuckin years i searched for yall thinking yall was in danger" he said getting in my face "For five fuckin years crystal i wasted my time money and energy trying to find yall I never went a day without putting effort to find yall.You took my kids for five years crystal i missed they birthdays,Spending holidays with them,Special occasions for FIVE FUCKIN YEARS CRYSTAL" he said yelling in my face causing nyla to bust out crying I didn't say anything but Stare at him. He shook his head and sat on the bed looking down at the floor.

I stopped nylas crying and finally got her to her bath.Maybe i was wrong I thought to myself rinsing nyla off I didn't think about how dumb and selfish of me it was to take the kids and run away. Lets get you dressed pretty I said wrap nyla in a towel.She was just so perfect to me.

I finish getting nyla dressed and right now i was just holding her I didn't want her to leave. "Please dont this" i said to king crying. He shook his head at me and grabbed her from me. "Had i not found yall i still wouldn't have my kids and I would be searching for yall for nothing" he said grabbing her stuff. "King im sorry please dont" i said begging. "Crystal stop fuckin callin me by first name what i told you about that shit" he said in a calm voice to not scare nyla. "Say bye to yo momma" king said facing nyla towards me. "Ight im out" he said leaving. "No you cant do this" i said going in front of the door way. "Crystal im not doin this shit with you again im holding the baby bro" he said trying to get past me. "King you are not leaving with my baby, You didn't even claim her before all this" well that was before i knew she was mine for sure bye crystal he replied moving me out the way.

"King you are not taking my baby bitch" i said following him thru the front door.He ignored me and put nyla in a carseat and put her bags in the front. "Bye crystal" he said getting into his car. King "please dont this please im begging you shes just a baby" i said crying. "Crystal move from my car" he replied "NO" I yelled back going to open the back door to take nyla. "Crystal move" he said getting out that car. "You aint takin my baby king i might be a unfit mother to you but you aint takin my baby" I said pushing him out my way and opening the door. "Look here bitch ion get time for your fuckin games today" he said grabbing me and choking me. "king your hurting me" I managed to say trying to get his hands off my neck but he kept squeezing harder. "king" i said putting my palm in his face trying to push him away. "Fuckin hoe" he said pushing me on the ground.It was like something Possessed him he has never acted this way before or even attempted to kill me. "Stay the fuck away from me crystal and i mean it next time you wont leave with yo life" he said getting into his car and driving off .I sat on the ground rubbing my neck and crying.

"Crystal" I heard someone from a far scream.I looked up and it was treasure. "He took my baby" i said as loud as i can crying on the ground. "O my god what the hell happened to your neck I've been calling you" she said stooping down to help me up. "Who took your baby crystal and who did this" she said in a a panic. "King" I whispered. "Uht uht im calling the police crystal he cant continue doing this and this ain't the first time he hit you look at your neck" she said pulling out her phone. "No you cant" I said taking the phone from her. "Crystal this is toxic and refuse to let this man keep doing this to you it hurts to see you like this, If the police not gonna get him i am" she replied. "Im fine treasure please dont do this" I said begging.

"Get off the ground crystal" she said looking away "I cant believe you put up with this" she said walking into the house as i got up.I knew deep down it hurt treasure for her to see me like this but I couldn't risk my kids getting takin away from me forever.Some how and some way king is always going to have more power then me with the money he got and me calling the police would make my situation worse or even me ending up dead.More and more everyday i felt like my momma.

"Im sorry that i put you thru things like this" I said to treasure when i walked in. "Dont be sorry crystal its not your fault we are gonna get them kids back and everything is going to be how it was before a stress free happy life imma always be yo bestfriend" she replied hugging me.