Tears

Hey guys!
I'm back with part 4!
Please enjoy and don't forget to breathe!
Bye! Love y'all! 💋

---------------------------------------------------------

You're allowed to scream.

You're allowed to cry.

But do not give up.

---------------------------------------------------------

"So? How was it?" My mother asked while taking a sip from her thea. "Horrible." She looked up with a suprised face. "Was it that bad?"
I scoffed. "I ruined everything. He was talking with me but i was so dumb to ask that question." "What question?"

I started playing with my fingers. I was embarassed. "I asked where his parents were." "Well, next time, be careful and be thankful he didn't do anything to you." A question popped up in my head. "Mom? Why is Jimin here?" I asked softly. She looked away. "He has bipolar disorders. He killed someone because of it." I was in shock. How can someone looking so innocent, do something like that? I lowered my head and closed my eyes.

"Enough,  Y/n-ah. It's over now. I'll bring you home." She walked towards me but i stopped her. "Can i visit him again?' She looked a little hesitant. "Please?" I started begging. "Fine."
I smiled and stood up too. We left the hospital and arrived at home. Once i was home, i ran in my bedroom and jumped in my bed.

I ignored all the notifications and opened the drawer next to my bed. I took my dairy out and started writing about today. A smile made it's way up to my face when i started thinking about Jimin. After filling the whole page with words, i started turning them. I readed each word slowly. I started crying silently. I miss him. I miss him so much. It's all my fault.
I closed my diary and put it back in it's place. I stared at the ceiling while tears streamed out of my eyes. All my fucking fault.

---------------------------------------------------------

It hurts to see how happy we were back then.

---------------------------------------------------------

End of part 4.
Enjoy the next one.
Bye!