Happy

Hey guys! I'm back with part 12! Hope you like it and don't forget to breathe! Bye! Love y'all! 💋

---------------------------------------------------------

Is anyone else in a weird state of mind right now? Like everything's fine but everything's... not fine.

------------------------------------------------------------

// 2 days after the kidnapping //

"Goodnight, Channie." I whispered as i kissed his temple before walking out of his room. I closed the door and walked over to the livingroom, only to see Jimin asleep on the couch. I chuckled and sat down next to him, slowly bringing his head over to my chest. He made a cute noise and snuggled closer to me. I remembered our first meeting, how he asked me to get the fuck out of his room after i asked about his parents. Lmao. The next day, he turned into a softie after i gave him chocolate.

The moment i saw him, i knew he was the one. He understood me.
I understood him. We talked about our problems which i couldn't with my so called 'friends'. Our first kiss on his bed. Our warm cuddles. Our last cuddle was the day i lost both of my parents, my home, my everything. I started living on the streets without money. I moved out of the house since i didn't want to live in a house filled with those bad memories. I managed to survive and found a job.

I bought a little appartement and continued living there. After four years, i met him again. It's like we were destined to be together. As i played with Jimin's hair, a thought came into my mind. The night we found Chanyeol in the old theatre. His hand clenched around a pocketknife. A dead, bloody body on the ground and the thing was that he didn't regret it. He looked excited. Really excited. It's like he got it from us. From me and Jimin.

A part of me is angry because i wanted him to have a normal life but another part of me is happy and i have no idea why. Who am i kidding? How could he possibly live a normal life when we face problems everyday.

With those thoughts flooding through my head, i fell asleep with Jimin on me.

||

// 10 years later //

"Yah! Chanyeol! Wake up!!" I shook his body as he groaned and rolled over his bed, falling over on the ground.
I covered my mouth, trying to hold my laughter in as he glared at me while rubbing his shoulder. "Eomma, i don't want to go to school." He pouted as he stood up, jumping in his bed again. "Seriously, don't act like a kid. You're a grown up now. Aren't you excited? Tomorrow is your birthday." I sat down next to him as he placed his head on my lap. "I am excited but i don't have any friends to celebrate it with." He whispered the last part but i heard him.

"I understand you. I really do but don't be sad. You have us. Yoongi will buy you presents like always and Hobi will teach you some new shit you didn't know about. Tae will buy you the newest Gucci clothing." He smiled as he thought about his weird uncles. "And you? What will you and appa give me as a present?" My eyes widened as i closed my mouth, remembering Jimin's words.

"You can't fucking tell him about our present. It's a suprise, k? I know you. You're not good at hiding shit."

"I-i can't tell you. Now get up and get ready for school." I slapped the back of his head and dashed out of his room. Walking in the kitchen, i saw Jimin half asleep with a toast in his mouth.
I shook my head and kissed his nose as he blinked his eyes, pulling the toast out of his mouth before eating it. I sat down too and Chanyeol walked down the stairs, still pouting like a kid.

We all ate in silence and Chanyeol went to school while Jimin went to work which he hated.

||

I arrived in front of my school and took a deep breath before walking in the building. I was a bit late due to the breakfast i had and i woke up late.
I knocked on the door of the classroom and heard a faint 'come in'. As i opened the door, all eyes of my classmates were on me. Inluding my bullies'. While avoiding eyecontact, i apologized to the teacher and sat down in the corner of the room. The dark corner of the room. I hated attention. People called me weird, crazy, psychotic or even a freak.

Just because of one thing i did in highschool. That one thing, ruined my life but i still don't regret it. That whore deserved it. She blackmailed me about my secret. Byun Baekhyun. An eight year old kid killed a serial killer. Nobody knew about it but she somehow got to know about it and tried to blackmail me. She wanted to sleep with me. I became angry and saw only red. My hands clenched around her neck. Her face red, trying to catch her breath.

After i killed her, i started panicking and hid her body in the wood. Weeks later, they found her body and people got to know that i did it. My family got me out of the situation and saved me from going to jail but it still ruined my life. People look at me as if i'm a monster. They looked disgusted by just glancing at me and i hated it.

------------------------------------------------------------

I was prepared but it still hurt.

------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! Hope you liked it and didn't die. Lmao. Kidding. Not. Hah. Anyfuckingways, get ready for the next chapter cuz shit is about to go down.

 Anyfuckingways, get ready for the next chapter cuz shit is about to go down