BloodBad

Oke guys!!! I'm back with part 20.
I warned you at chapter 19 but imma do it again. Hehehe.

WARNING

Listen up bitches.
This shit is a little harsh.
If you can't fucking handle it.
You can get the fuck out.
Love you all!♡

---------------------------------------------------------

How to murder someone:

Tell them
you love them
and
never talk
to them again.

---------------------------------------------------------

"Hi Jimin."

Jimin looked up and a little smile appeared on his handsome face.
After the talk with my mom, i left to visit Jimin again. I don't know why, but i just feel really attached to him.

I sat beside him. He looked away from me. I heard him sigh. I furrowed my eyebrows and decided to ask him.

"What's wrong?" I slowly held his shoulder.

"I..." He paused a little bit, trying to find the right words. "I feel lonely when your g-gone." He blinked with his eyes while looking at his hands.

"Jimin-ah?" He didn't anwser. I took his chin and turned his face to me.
I cupped his cheek with my warm palm and caressed it.

"I understand you. I know that feeling too, but i have no other choice. I can't always stay here."

He suddenly looked up at me with hopeful eyes.

"Promise me that you will never leave me." He carefully held my hand.

I smiled a bit. "I promise with my whole heart."

A tear fell from his eye. Without thinking, i kissed his cheek.
His eyes went wider and i realised what i just did.

"I-im so s-sorry." He just stared at me and before i even could blink my eyes, i felt his warm lips on mine.

It took me one minute to process everything that just happened.
He didn't pull away. He kissed me slowly and passionatly. I closed my eyes and kissed him back.

It felt so good. His plump lips moving along with mine. The warmth of his lips mixing with my cold lips. His hot breath hitting my nose. After a whole make-out session, he slowly pulled away a little bit.

He pressed his forehead softly on mine. In movies, after a make-out session, they always tell each other that they love them. But it wasn't like that with us.

We both breathed heavily with our foreheads pressed to each other.
I opened my eyes only to find him already staring at me.

"Don't leave me. Not like everyone else." He whispered and i saw his bottom lip trembling.

He's scared. He killed so many people because of his bipolar disorders. It's extremely bad by him. I always visit him whenever he takes his pills, that's why he didn't do anything bad to me.