Handshake

Hey guys! I'm back with part 71! Hope you like it and don't forget to breathe! Bye! Love y'all! 💋

---------------------------------------------------------

It all started with a handshake.

---------------------------------------------------------
I took a deep breath and closed my eyes, enjoying the nature around me. The sound of streaming water. Kids playing around happily. Ducks swimming around.

I opened my eyes again and shifted in my seat on the bench. I noticed a young man walking towards me with a smile. He looked really handsome and nice.

"Hello, can i sit here?" He asked while pointing at the empty space next to me. "Sure." I smiled back before looking at the front again. "I'm Baekyun by the way." I looked at him. "I'm Y/n. Nice to meet you." I held my hand out and he accepted it gladly.

We both shook hands and i tried pulling away but he tightened his grip. I cleared my throat and he apologised immediatly, letting go of my hand. A weird feeling grew inside me as i started to feel anxious around Baekhyun. "I should go now. My husband is waiting for me probably."

I said the word 'husband' extra loud as i stood up. "Wait! Can i have your phone number? I want to meet up with you sometime." I blinked my eyes. Didn't i just say that I have a damn husband? Is this dude serious?

I gulped and sighed afterwards. "Fine." I mumbled as he stood up happily. He handed me his phone and i typed my number in, handing it back. He smiled widely. "I'll text you sometime." I nodded with a fake smile and walked away with my hands in my pocket.

I arrived home and Chan ran up to me, hugging my knees. "Eomma!! Please, don't be mad at me!!" I frowned and crouched down. "What did you do this time?" I asked while glaring slightly. He looked down and played with his smol fingers, pouting.

His eyes teared up as he sniffed. "I-i did something to appa." I frowned even more. I stood up and held his hand before walking towards the livingroom.

As i walked closer, i saw Jimin sleeping on the couch. I covered my mouth as i tried to hold my laughter in. His face was covered with
make-up. My make-up. Chan looked up at me and smiled softly when he saw that i wasn't mad.

I uncovered my mouth and sat down next to Jimin, poking his shoulder. "Baby? Wake up." He groaned quietly and fluttered his eyes open, looking around. I cracked a smile and pulled a little mirror out of my purse. He looked confused at first but jumped up in shock when he looked at the mirror.

"M-my handsome face!!" He cupped his cheeks and whined before throwing his head back, fake crying.
I started laughing hysterically and held my stomach, making Jimin glare at me and then at Chan. "Come here!!" Jimin stood up and started chasing Chan as i layed down on the couch.

After some time, Jimin came back with a clean face. "Where's Chan?" I asked while hugging his waist. He kissed my lips and hugged me back. "Sleeping. He was already tired. After running a whole marathon, he went off." I nodded and planted a sweet kiss on his cheek. He caressed my belly as he smiled. He brought his head closer to it and pressed his ear on my skin. "Hello? Baby? Are you in there?" He asked with a slightly open mouth.

I giggled and ruffled his hair. He laughed and placed his head on my lap. Suddenly, my phone rang. I looked at the ID caller but it was unknown. I accepted the call and pressed the phone on my ear. "Hello?" I asked but the only thing i could hear was silence.

"Hello?" I asked again but i still got nothing. I sighed in annoyance and ended the call. Placing my phone back, i noticed Jimin already sleeping. I kissed his head and relaxed too, trying to sleep.

||

She hung up and i smiled devilishly. "So beautiful." Her voice was so angelic. It sounded like music to my ears. I looked at my laptop screen and saw her sleeping with that 'husband' of her on her lap. I glared at the screen eventhough they couldn't see me.

"Just wait. I'll get you Y/n."

---------------------------------------------------------

Love? I don't need that.

---------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! Hope you liked it and didn't die. Hehe. Joking. Euhm, well, Enjoy the next one! Bye! Love y'all! 💋

 Euhm, well, Enjoy the next one! Bye! Love y'all! 💋