Bad Bitch

Hey guys! I'm back with part 69! Hope you like it and don't forget to breathe! Bye! Love y'all! 💋

---------------------------------------------------------

I'm smiling
because i know
karma will
bitch-slap you
eventually.

---------------------------------------------------------
"I'll go get it." I said while standing up as Jimin looked worried at me. "Are you sure? I can go too if you want." He said as Chanyeol continued crying. Apparently, he forgot his favorite fluffy blanket at home and is refusing to sleep without it.

"No, it's okay. You stay here with him." I gave him a soft smile and walked out of the room and then out of the house. After taking a taxi and riding for a hour, i finally arrived home and payed the taxi-driver. I sighed and walked up to the frontdoor but frowned when i saw that it was already open.

I felt memories flash in my mind as i closed my eyes, trying to calm my ass down.

Missed calls.

Help.

Running.

Open door.

Blood.

Mother on floor.

Fingers.

Dad.

Tongue.

Smirk.

Blood.

Blood.

Blood.

I took a deep breath and pulled my pocketknife out, opening the door carefully. I glanced around and saw everything in a mess. Every fucking thing. I gasped when i saw my broken TV screen. I ran towards it and kneeled down. "My baby... Who did this to you??" I sniffed and stroke the broken screen with my soft hands.

"I did." My eyes shot open and i turned around, only to get a punch from someone. I touched the corner of my lips and looked at my finger, smirking while admiring the beautiful red liquid. I looked up with a glare and saw a blonde girl smiling devilishly at me.

I jumped up in a eye blink and punched her so hard that her cheekbone probably broke. I grabbed my pocketknife from the ground and attacked her. She held my hands tightly and kicked my womanhood, making me groan slightly.

I growled and swinged the knife, cutting a little bit under her left eye. She gasped and glared at me while stomping towards me with a kitchen knife. Where the fuck did she get that?

She swinged the knife and i dodged it quickly but the second time, i was too late. She cutted my right arm, blood streaming out of it. "Oh you did not."
I said while gritting my teeth.

CRAZY MODUS-------> ON.

Before she could process anything, i jumped on her and held her neck tightly, choking her. The knife slipped out of her hand and i took the chance. I tightened my grip on the knife and stabbed her in her stomach. I grinned and pulled the knife up, all her intestines falling out and a pool of blood forming around us.

Her legs gave up and she fell on the ground.

She glanced at her left before looking at me with a pained expression

I smiled sweetly.
"Tell Satan i said hi, Sarah" I smirked as her eyes closed slowly, losing her consiousness. I licked the blood off of the knife and threw it on her body before grabbing the fluffy blanket and walking out of the house with a smile.

I arrived at the mansion and walked in the room where Jimin and Chan stayed. They looked up and Chan ran towards me, grabbing the blanket and hugging my knees as a thank you.
I looked at Jimin but he was looking at my lips. Before i could say something, he grabbed my hand and brought me to the bathroom.

"Who did you kill this time? What did i tell you about killing? You can't make a hobby out of it. We have a son for god's sake." I rolled my eyes. "Well, excuse me Mr. Smarty pants. You're the serial killer here." He scoffed and crossed his arms over his chest. "I stopped since Chan came out of your pretty vagina." My eyebrows lifted in suprise. "Yeah, i just said that." He added. "Sarah. I killed her." His eyes widened in shock and he held both of my shoulders. "Really?!"
I nodded. "How?!"

"I arrived home and the frontdoor was already open so i went inside and saw everything messed up. SHE EVEN BROKE MY FUCKING TV!!! I was crying and whining about my TV when she suddenly punched me in my beautiful face. I stood up and punched her back, she kicked my vagina. I tried to stab her but cutted her cheek. Then she tried to stab me but she ended up cutting my arm. After that i went crazy and jumped on her, stabbing her in the stomach. Her intestines fell out and yeah... She's dead."

Jimin blinked his eyes as he tried to process everything i said. "Ok."
I furrowed my eyebrows. "What do you mean ok?" I mimicked his tone as he rolled his eyes sassily. "What do you want me to say?"

"I don't know, maybe "Thanks Y/n, for saving my ass from a psychotic bitch that kills her husband for leaving her!"" He pursed his lips. "You're a psycho too." He mumbled under his breath. I glared at him. "Oh really, i didn't know." I said sarcastically before wamking out of the bathroom. Chanyeol was on Jimin's phone, scrolling through his galery. "Eomma? Why does appa have dirty pictures in his phone?" I tilted a eyebrow and walked towards him before Jimin could. I snatched the phone away as my eyes grew larger.

"Park Fucking Jimin. Get your ass over here! Why do you have pictures of naked women?! Am i not enough?!" Jimin threw his hands in defeat. "That was from way before you came!!
I swear!!" I growled at him, making him gulp. "You're erasing every fucking picture of naked girls and i'm checking your freaking phone after it. Got it?" He nodded quickly before grabbing his phone out of my grip.

"Asshole."

---------------------------------------------------------

I closed that book already. I'm starting a new chapter.

---------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! Hope you liked it and didn't die. Hehe. Joking. Euhm, well, Enjoy the next one! Bye! Love y'all! 💋