Hands Behind You

Hey guys! I'm back with part 64! Hope you like it and don't forget to breathe! Bye! Love y'all! 💋

---------------------------------------------------------

Someone comes into your world.
Suddenly your world has changed forever.

---------------------------------------------------------

// 2 years later //

"Chanyeol!! Come back here, now!!!"
I yelled as i ran after the little boy, bumping into walls and doors. "You little brat!!" I said before tripping and landing on the ground flat with my face. I groaned and lifted my head slowly, only to see two black shoes in front of me. I sighed and looked down with a pout. "Baby, are you okay?" Jimin's sweet voice echoed through the long hallway, finding its way to my ear.

I nodded and grabbed his hand as he pulled me up. I saw Jimin carrying Chanyeol, so i glared at him while he hugged Jimin's neck with his tiny little hands. "Appa! Eomma is going to hit me!!" He said in a high-pitched voice. Jimin looked at me for a second. "No, she wouldn't hit you! Don't worry, mommy is not angry at you."

Chanyeol glanced at me as i smiled softly. He kissed my cheek, making me giggle. Jimin laughed and passed Chanyeol to me. I brought him to his room and layed him down on his bed before pulling the blanket over him. "Sleep tight, Chan." I whispered and kissed his chubby cheeks as he closed his eyes.

I walked out and closed the door behind me. Jimin was leaning against the wall, staring intensely at me. "What?" I asked confusedly. He chuckled and walked away like that, leaving me dumbfounded. I walked beside him. "What is it?! Tell me!!" He stopped walking for a second. "You look old." My jaw dropped as i started panicking. "That's not true!! I'm young as fuck!! I don't even have one grey hair!!" I shouted walking behind him.

He opened the door of our bedroom and pushed me in before smashing me against the wall, making me groan. "I was just playing with you, babygirl. You're not old. You're still so fucking beautiful." I smirked a bit as i bit my lips. "You think i'm beautiful?" He nodded in response and caressed my cheek. My smirk grew wider as i leaned forward, pressing my soft lips on his. He kissed me back quickly and held my waist, pinching it. It was always his habit. He would always pinch my waist when we're having sex or making out.

"Baby, can we cuddle?" I whispered on his lips. He pecked them for the last time before pulling me towards the bed. We both layed down and he wrapped his arms around me tightly.
"Y/n-ah, i'm sorry." I frowned and looked up. "Why?" He smiled softly and kissed my nose. "Just so you know." I chuckled and made circles on his chest with my index finger. "You didn't do anything bad." I mumbled.

We talked like that for a bit and i fell asleep on his chest. "Forgive me." He whispered in my ear as he kissed my lips for the last time. He slowly stood up and walked out of the room.

.•●JIMIN'S POV●•.

I opened the door of Chanyeol's room and walked towards him. I pecked his forehead softly before walking out too. I went to the front door and grabbed my car keys from the drawer next to the door. I opened the door and left the house with glassy eyes.

.•●Y/N'S POV●•.

I woke up early in the morning and stretched my arms in bed with my eyes closed. I smiled and opened my eyes to look at my husband but frowned when he wasn't here. It's sunday. Where could he be? Making breakfast maybe? I shrugged and did my morning routine, wearing some random clothes. First thing first, i decided to wake Chanyeol up.

"Big boy! Wake up, it's already morning!!" I chimed as i opened the curtains. He started whining and rubbed his eyes. "Mommy!! Five more minutes!!" I chuckled at his cuteness and lifted him up. I kissed his forehead and brought him to the bathroom. I washed him and dried his hair, giving him fresh new clothes.

I grabbed his lil hand and brought him downstairs to the kitchen, expecting Jimin. My smile faltered as the kitchen was empty too. "Mommy? Where is appa?" I sighed and ruffled his hair. "I don't know. Go to the livingroom and watch some TV." He nodded cutely and ran away. I glared into space and pulled my phone out, dialing Jimin's number.

I groaned when he didn't pick up. "What are you doing Jimin?"
I whispered and dialed Yoongi's number.

"Yes? What is it, Y/n?"

"O-oppa? Do you have any idea where Jimin is?"

"No. I'm sorry. I didn't speak to him for 2 days."

"Okay, thanks anyway."

"No problem."

.•●YOONGI'S POV●•.

"I'm sorry Y/n. I'm so fucking sorry. Forgive me. Forgive us."

---------------------------------------------------------

Watch me cry all my tears.

---------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! Hope you liked it and didn't die. Hehe. Joking. Euhm, well, Enjoy the next one! Bye! Love y'all! 💋 💋 ❤ ❤

 Euhm, well, Enjoy the next one! Bye! Love y'all! 💋 💋 ❤ ❤