Big Lie

Hey guys! I know i took a long time for a new chapter but i had so freaking much homework so i could even barely open wattpad. I have a big project going on about cookies. IKR!!! Anyways, let's get started!! Hope you like it!!

---------------------------------------------------------

Don't be afraid. I'll be by your side.

---------------------------------------------------------

A week. It's been a week since Jimin left us without saying anything. I could barely sleep at night and Chan would always ask where his dad was. I asked every fucking one and all they say is 'I don't know'.

I stood up with a sigh from the couch and approached Chan who was ready to go to school. "Eomma, is Appa coming back today?" I smiled softly and crouched down to kiss his cheek. "I hope so. Come on. Let's get you to school." He nodded as i grabbed his hand before walking out of the house.

As we arrived in front of the school, Chan hugged me and bid his goodbye. I waved before walking off to the café nearby the school. The little bell rang as i opened the door and walked in, smelling the strong scent of coffee.
I walked to the counter with a small smile and asked for a vanille latte. My favorite.

The worker handed me the coffee and i turned around but stopped in my tracks when i saw a nightmare in front of my eyes. Tears formed in my eyes as my hand clenched around the coffee cup. My breathing accelerated and my jaw clenched tightly. Jimin was hugging a girl while smiling. There was also a kid beside them. He kissed the girl's lips and pecked her forehead.

I gulped my saliva down as my anger rised up. I threw the cup to the ground, everyone's attention turning to me, including Jimin's. His eyes widened and his jaw dropped as he saw me there. He jumped out of his seat and rushed towards me. Just as he was about to touch me, i slapped his cheek so hard that the sound could be heard from afar. His jaw dropped once again and he held his reddened cheek with tears in his eyes.

I stepped closer and pointed at him.
"Never show your face to me ever again. I don't have a husband like you and my son doesn't have a father like you." Those were the last words before i stormed out of the café, leaving everyone shocked.

As i walked through the crowded streets, tears streamed down my pinkish cheeks. Everyone stared weirdly at me but i didn't give two fucks about that. I tried wiping my tears but it won't stop coming out.
I stopped in front of Yoongi's appartement and opened the door with the spare key that he gave me.

I slammed the door shut and walked in the livingroom. "H-he cheated on me... HE HAS A FREAKING SON!!" Everyone flinched at my tone but something was off. They weren't suprised. I chuckled sadly. "You guys knew? ANWSER ME GODDAMNIT!!!" Yoongi stood up with a apologitic look. "I'm sorry Y/n but we promised him."

I choked on my tears as i stepped back. "I don't want to see you all ever again. Assholes." They tried to stop me but i ignored them and ran out of the appartement, leaving them in guilt.

.•●JIMIN'S POV●•.

How am i supposed to explain this to her. She hates me to death. I lookes over my shoulder to Sarah. She was smirking and staring at the direction Y/n went to. She pulled her son up and held my hand. "Let's go babe."
I mentally slapped her bitchy face as i followed silently behind her.

It's not what it looks like. I swear. I'll tell the story. So basically, a week ago, i met this Sarah girl at my company. She's a new worker and she's literally obsessed with me. The moment she saw me, she stalked me everywhere. She's psycho as fuck. I mean, Y/n is much crazier but she's the daughter of a mafia gang. She's powerfull.

She was already married but got divorced when her man cheated on her. She was already pregnant that time. When they divorced, she didn't leave him. She chased him down and killed him sneakily. Now, i'm her new target. She's badly in love with me and threatened me. If i don't leave Y/n and Chanyeol, she will hurt them really bad.

I know i am a psycho and a serial killer but this is beyond that. Her father is the most powerful man in Korea. In one blink, my family can dissapear from this world. I had no choice but to act like i love her. I kissed her, yes, but i didn't like one bit of it.

I hope Y/n's doing alright.

.•●Y/N'S POV●•.

This, people, is life. Big bowl filled with ice cream, chocolate bars, pizza and K-drama. Normally when i'm depressed, i'll cut my arms but i have a son now. I don't want to leave him like this in this shitty world. I sighed as i chewed on my 6th chocolate bar, opening a new episode of Strong Woman Do Bong Soon. This shit is lit and i must admit.

Park Hyungsik is hot as fuck. Bless him. The boys tried calling me many times but i ignored them. After some time, it annoyed me so i blocked them all. I glanced angrily at my phone. "Y'all fake." I rolled my eyes as i shooted at my phone before turning back to the tv. Damn. This Park Hyungsik... I just want him to fu-I mean h-hug me.

---------------------------------------------------------

I'm getting paranoïd.

---------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! Hope you liked it and didn't die. Hehe. Joking. Euhm, well, Enjoy the next one! Bye! Love y'all!

 Euhm, well, Enjoy the next one! Bye! Love y'all!