Fantasy

Hey guys! I'm back with part 40! Hope you like it and don't forget to breathe! Bye! Love y'all! 💋

---------------------------------------------------------

What's your fantasy?

You.

---------------------------------------------------------

After the boys and Seulgi left, me and Jimin decided to watch a movie together. It was a scary movie, but we weren't scared at all. "Jimin. I'm bored." I said while pouting. Jimin sighed and rubbed my thigh. "Me too." He said and his eyes lit up suddenly.

"I have an idea. Come with me." I was confused but just followed him. He took both our jackets. We putted them on and Jimin took my hand, dragging me out of the house. We stepped in the car and Jimin started riding to god knows where.

After some minutes, we arrived at a school. We walked up to the stairs and i was already dead on the first step. "Yah, get your sexy ass up." Jimin said while pulling me up. I groaned and walked along with him while struggling. Did he forget i was pregnant?

He opened the door revealing the rooftop. It was fucking high. Jimin took a deep breath and smiled. He brought me to the middle and layed down, pulling me down along with him. "Look up." I did as he said and was in awe. It was really dark, giving us a better sight of the stars.

"It's beautiful." I said while smiling widely. "I know. This was my old school. I went here when i was 14 years old." I looked at him and scooted closer, smelling his scent.
I closed my eyes and layed my head on his chest, replaying our moment in the park that was similar to this one.

"Jiminie? Can you sing for me?" I asked hopefully. He thought for a second and nodded.

[Verse 1]
혼자 주저 앉아
생각만 커져가
언제부터 넌 날 아프게 했던가
너 조차도 모르잖아

[Pre-Chorus]
너도 아프잖아 'cause you're mine
I just want to blow your mind
이렇게 넌 또 멀어져 만 가는데
아무렇지 않은데
그렇게 말하는데
사실은 내가 그게 아닌가 봐

[Chorus]
I want you to be your light, baby
You should be your light
더는 아프지 않게
네가 웃을 수 있게
I want you to be your night, baby
You could be your night
이 밤이 너에게 솔직할 수 있게

[Pre-Chorus]
너도 아프잖아 'cause you're mine
I just want to blow your mind
이렇게 넌 또 멀어져 만 가는데
아무렇지 않은데
그렇게 말하는데
사실은 내가 그게 아닌가 봐,oh

[Chorus]
I want you to be your light, baby
You should be your light
더는 아프지 않게
네가 웃을 수 있게
I want you to be your night, baby
You could be your night
이 밤이 너에게 솔직할 수 있게

[Bridge]
이젠 내게 약속해, oh oh
하루에 몇 번씩 oh oh
혼자라 느껴도 oh oh
널 버리지는 마 oh oh
Oh oh oh oh 여기 잠깐 멈춰서
새끼 손가락 걸고
이젠 내게 약속해 oh oh oh oh

When Jimin didn't hear a sound coming from me, he stopped singing and glanced at me. I was sleeping peacefully. He smiled softly and kissed my nose. He closed his eyes and flew slowly away to dreamland.

.▪■TIME SKIP■▪.

"Jiminie! Wake up!!" I shook his body and he finally woke up. He rubbed his eyes cutely and looked at me confused. "What's wrong? You normally sleep longer." My eyes widened and i motioned him to look behind us. He did as i said and froze for a moment.

There were students, teachers staring at us. Even the principal was there.
"Awkward." I said quietly but unfortunatly, everyone heard me. Jimin held his laugh back and stood up, pulling me up with him. "We are really sorry." He said before walking off with me.

While riding back, we were laughing the whole time because of Jimin's crack jokes. We arrived at our house and Jimin opened the door. We walked in and our jaw dropped.
Seulgi was standing in front of us. She was wearing a short, tight dress. Her make-up was done and her hair was curled.

Long story short. She looked like a slut. She was smiling but when she saw me appearing, her face turned into a shocked one. "Seulgi? What the fuck are you doing in our house? With that look?" Jimin asked a bit angry. I don't blame him. "Are you trying to seduce my boyfriend?!" I yelled loudly and Jimin held my arm.

Seulgi panicked. She took her purse and jacket and ran out of the house, leaving me furious and Jimin confused. "What the actual fuck was that?" Jimin asked while running a hand through his hair. "That bitch." I muttered and walked in the livingroom only to find candles and roses on the floor.

I clenched my fists and threw the candles away. Jimin ran in the livingroom and looked around, shocked as fuck. "That bitch is never getting in this fucking house again or i will fucking end her with my own hands!!!" I yelled and ran into the bedroom.

Jimin cleaned all the mess up and came to the bedroom too. He saw me laying in the bed. He layed beside me and kissed my shoulder and the back of my neck. I was laying on my side so he was facing my back. "Baby, don't be mad. I promise, she will never come to here again." I didn't say anyting so he turned me around.

When he saw me crying, his eyes softened even more and he kissed my tears away. "What's wrong? I promised you already, right?" I sniffed and spoke finally. "Y-you don't understand. I g-got raped b-because of her." Jimin's eyes widened and shot bloodred from anger. He hugged me tightly and whispered softly in my ear.

"She can't hurt you anymore. I'm here."

---------------------------------------------------------

Darkness fills the room and you are nowhere to be seen.

---------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! Hope you liked it and didn't die. Hehe. Joking. Euhm, well, Enjoy the next one! Bye! Love y'all! 💋

 Euhm, well, Enjoy the next one! Bye! Love y'all! 💋