New friends

Hey guys! I'm back with part 24! Hope you like it and don't forget to breathe! Bye! Love y'all! 💋

---------------------------------------------------------

Friends are the persons
that will stay with you for a while.

Best friends are the persons
that will stay with you forever.

Till your last breath.

---------------------------------------------------------

"Let's go. I'm gonna introduce you to my friends." Jimin took my hand and brought me back to the livingroom.

Taehyung was sitting on the couch with 2 other guys. When they saw me, they stopped with talking and looked at us.

"Guys, introduce yourselfs to my girlfriend." My heart skipped a beat at the word 'girlfriend'. Taehyung looked at us with wide eyes.

"T-that c-crazy bitch is your girlfriend?" I started walking towards him with a deathglare, but Jimin held me back. "Who the fuck are you calling bitch?" Jimin asked while glaring at him.

Taehyung defended himself by throwing his hands in the air.
"Sorry! Anyways, you already know me. I'm Taehyung." I nodded and looked at the guy next to him.

He looked really pale and scary, but i wasn't scared. "I'm Yoongi. You can call me Suga." I nodded again and looked at the guy sitting across them.

"HI!! YOU'RE MY HOPE!! I'M YOUR HOPE!!! I'M J-HOPE!!!" He yelled while smiling widely. I giggled at his cuteness. Suga shook his head while sighing. Jimin facepalmed himself and Taehyung just looked weird at J-hope.

Out of nowhere, a girl came out of a bedroom from the other side of the livingroom. "Jimin? Baby, what's all these noise?" Jimin looked shocked at me. I tightened my grip on his hand while deathglaring the girl. She wore one of Jimin's shirts.

My blood started boiling. Jimin yelped because of the tight grip on his hand.
I think i broke his bones. I pushed his hand away and walked towards the girl. Jimin tried to stop me, but i pushed him away on the couch. The rest just silently watched me.

The girl suddenly spoke when i was standing in front of her with clenched fists. "Baby? Who's this?" I smiled at her. Totally fake. I wrapped an arm around her shoulders and started walking to the middle of the livingroom.

The guys were looking at me with fear in their eyes. The girl was confused as fuck. "Sweetie, what's your name?" I asked with my most fake, sweet voice.

"O-oh.. My name is Stella. Why?"
Without her noticing, i picked the pipe up. I hid it behind me.
"Just curious." She still looked confused.

So innocent.

I want to rip that fucking face off.

"I mean. I want to know the person's name that i'm going to send to Satan." Her eyes went wider and i hit her face with the pipe. She fell on the ground and i started hitting her non-stop.
Her body was covered in blood and it started feeling cold. Wich means, she's dead.

I smiled proudly and looked at the guys. The were all Jungshook.
I giggled and sat next to Jimin. Hoseok and Taehyung scooted far away from me. "Since when did you become this crazy?" Jimin asked while looking at me with a weird face. "Since when did you started to fuck girls behind my back?" Jimin's eyes went wider than plates. Suga started laughing.

"It's late. I'm going to sleep."
Suga said while yawning. He stood up, opened the door and walked out. After him, Hobi and Tae walked out too.

Leaving me and Jimin alone.

"So... Did you miss me?" Jimin asked while wrapping his left arm around me. "Not at all." I pushed his arm away and went back in the bedroom to sleep. He followed after me while scoffing at my anwser.

"You didn't miss me at all, huh?" He smirked and pushed me harshly on the bed. He pinned both of my hands next to my head and pressed his lips on mine. After a long kiss, he pulled away.

"You still sure you didn't miss me?"
He asked with a huge grin. I smirked a bit and pecked his lips.

"Let's get to know that tonight."

---------------------------------------------------------

"I am gold. But if you prefere silver, then that's good by me."

---------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! Hope you liked it and please leave a comment!!♡

Enjoy the next one!
Gamsahabnida!!♡♡

Enjoy the next one!Gamsahabnida!!♡♡