Taking Care

Hey guys! I'm back with part 37! Hope you like it and don't forget to breathe! Bye! Love y'all! 💋

---------------------------------------------------------

The worst thing about being lied to, is knowing you weren't worth the truth.

---------------------------------------------------------

.•●JIMIN'S POV●•.

I couldn't move a muscle. My mind stopped working. My eyes were filled with tears. My hands are clenched around the knife. I closed my eyes, not wanting to see it anymore. I took a deep breath and felt it coming.

The adrenaline.

The adrenaline to kill the bastard that just raped my girl. S-she was all bruised and covered in blood. Only her beautiful eyes were visible. I opened my eyes wich were now bloodred from anger and rage.

I walked with heavy steps towards Yugyeom. I lifted my knife and stabbed him in his back. He groaned and took a step back, looking behind him.
His breath stopped when he saw me. He started trembling while the blood was spreading on his back, wetting his white shirt.

"J-j-jim-" He screamed his lungs out when i took the knife out. I licked the blood off. It was a habit of mine. I smirked and stabbed his stomach, twirling the knife in it. I trailed the knife up to his chest, opening his upperbody. Blood splashed everywhere and his organs fell out one by one. I held his neck and started choking him while laughing.

He coughed blood and fell on the ground while crying. His gaze travelled to the ground. He saw his organs on the ground and cried even harder. I smirked and threw the knife away. I kicked him causing him to fall down completely. I travelled my eyes around the room and my gaze fell on Y/n.

She was unconsious. I walked up to her and caressed her cheek. "I'm so sorry baby... Forgive me..." I took her in my arms bridal style and walked out of the room without even looking back once. While walking down the stairs, i bumped into Yoongi. His eyes widened at Y/n's state. I sighed and walked passed him.

I layed her in the backseat of my car and stepped in. I started the engine and started riding to a place. I couldn't go to a hospital. We will get caught but i know someone that's a doctor. Kim Seokjin.

.•●Y/N'S POV●•.

I woke up with the most painful headache. While rubbing my eyes, i looked around to see where i was.
I was in a bedroom. It was a classy bedroom with a bit of modern stuffs.
I sat up and sighed. I threw the blanket away and gasped slightly.
All my bruises and cuts were taken care of. I quickly stood up, but i forgot that i was still injured. I lost my balance and fell on the ground.

I groaned and slowly stood back up.
I looked in the big mirror and caressed my face with a small smile.
My face was cleaner and there was ointment on my bruises and cuts.
Then the door opened, revealing a worried Jimin. He saw me standing in front of the mirror and ran to me.

He embraced me tightly and kissed my head. "I missed you so much..." I giggled and hid face in the crook of his neck. "Thanks for saving me." I whispered in his ear. "The fuck, Y/n? Ofcourse i'm gonna save you." I smiled widely and kissed his lips. He kissed me back and pulled me closer, trying not to hurt me.

"Okey, love birds. I need to check up on Y/n again." I pulled away and saw a tall, handsome man smiling at us.
"Who are you and how do you know my name?" "I'm Kim Seokjin. Your doctor. Jimin told me about you so i know your name from there." I nodded with a small smile and sat on the bed again. He sat next to me and checkt everything. Jimin was leaning against the wall watching us.

When he was done, he said he made us dinner so we walked downstairs to the kitchen. We talked a bit while eating. I actually had a good time. After dinner, we decided to go to bed since i was really tired. Jin said i needed to rest good to heal faster.

I layed on the bed carefully and Jimin did the same. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me slowly closer. He smelled my hair and kissed my cheeks. "I'm sorry. I was too late." He said in a husky voice. I kissed his nose. "Afterall you came. That's what counts." He smiled and closed his eyes. After some minutes, we fell asleep.

---------------------------------------------------------

Only dead can seperate us for a while. In our next lives, we will find each other again.

---------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! Hope you liked it and didn't die. Hehe. Joking. Euhm, well, Enjoy the next one! Bye! Love y'all! 💋

 Euhm, well, Enjoy the next one! Bye! Love y'all! 💋