Strength

Hey guys! I'm back with part 34! Hope you like it and don't forget to breathe! Bye! Love y'all! 💋 💋 💋

---------------------------------------------------------

nictophilia:
(n.) love of darkness or night.
finding relaxation or comfort in darkness

---------------------------------------------------------

"Jiminie? Did you see my candy's? I can't seem to find them..." I asked while pouting. I was searching for an hour now in the kitchen to find my favorite candies. Jelly Beans. Jimin looked up from his phone and anwsered. "You mean those little colorful beans?" My eyes lit up and i ran to the couch, jumping on his lap.

"YOU SAW THEM?! WHERE ARE THEY?!?!!" Jimin looked suprised but calmed down quickly.
"I-i ate th-them..." He rubbed the back of his head nervously. He slowly looked up and saw me glaring at him.

"I-im so s-sorry, i was hungry and i saw them on the counter so i ate them." I sighed and looked down.
Jimin was a bit creeped out, expecting me to do something to him.

But how the hell can i hurt this mochi?

I was sulking and Jimin didn't like that. He cupped my cheeks and kissed my face. "Cutie, don't be sad. I'll quickly go and buy you some candies, okay?" I looked up with a big smile and clapped in my hands. "Really?!!" Jimin nodded while giggling. I kissed his lips and hugged him tightly.

He then stood up to grab his jacket before walking to the door to leave.
"Jimin-ah!! Buy me some ice cream too!!" Jimin smiled and nodded. He walked out, closing the door behind him. I turned around, facing the tv.

Just as i was about to stand up, a hand pressed some cloth on my mouth. I struggled so hard to break free, but the person was really strong. Slowly, my vision became blurry and i became unconsious.

.•●JIMIN'S POV●•.

I payed for all the things Y/n wanted me to buy and started walking out of the shop. Since i left the house, i had this weird feeling in my chest. Like something was wrong. I just ignored it and walked back home, excites yo see Y/n's cute reaction once she sees the candies and ice cream's.

I opened the door of my house and walked in with a big smile. "CHUBS!! I GOT YOUR CANDIES!!!" I looked around but Y/n was nowhere to be seen. I looked in every room, but nope. She was not home. Where could she be? I walked over to the couch and something took my attention.

Y/n's phone. The screen is broken. Suddenly i smelled something weird like... Aceton. Then it hit me. Someone took her. I picked Y/n's phone up and hid it in the closet. I unlocked my own phone and scrolled through my contact-list. Hoseok. No. Taehyung. No.
Yoongi. Yes.

I called Yoongi and after 3 tries, he finally picked up. I heard him groaning on the other side of the line.
"What do you want? I was sleeping." I rolled my eyes. "Someone took Y/n. I need your help."

Silence.

"What can i do for you?"

.•●Y/N'S POV●•.

I couldn't move. I couldn't talk nor see. They fucking drugged me, tied me up and blindfolded me. I swear, once i get out of this fucking chair, i will fucking burn them alive.
I tried so hard to move, but it didn't work. Suddenly, i heard footsteps.

A door opened and i heard someone snickering. Son of a bitch. "You're awake." That voice. It's so familair. "Did you miss me, sister-in-law?" Omg. No way. The weird ass dude.

I tried to calm down. Anger took over me and i couldn't breathe properly. Moments of 4 years ago flooded in my mind, causing me to lose my mind completely. "Oh, someone's angry." He walked closer and took my blindfold off. My eyes adjusted to the light.

Yugyeom sighed and walked around me in cirkels. It sucks that i can't beat the life out of him. "I warned you, chubs." My bloodred eyes shot open in anger. There it was again. My veins popped out in my neck, hands and arms. Yugyeom noticed it and talked more. "I'm gonna get Jimin after this. I never liked that guy anyway. He stole what was mine and i hate him for doing that. He will suffer." I closed my eyes, trying to calm down. This little shit is testing my patience.

"I'm sorry if you can't move. I drugged you just so you can't knock my head off." He laughed at his own joke and finally spoke. "So you know what i'm capable of?" He glared at me and clenched his fists. "Shut the fuck up! You can't do anything to me! You can't even move a muscle." I smirked at his words and looked straight in his eyes.

"That doesn't stop me, babyboy." He walked fast towards me and slapped me hard. The rings around his finger cutting my cheek. I started laughing hysterically and he looked confused at me. "Come closer." He hestitated a bit but came a little bit closer.
"Once i'm free, you're dead." I whispered in his face and he punched me, causing me to laugh more.
Then i noticed something.

I could finally move my hands.

---------------------------------------------------------

Save me.

Please.

---------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! Hope you liked it and didn't die. Hehe. Joking. Euhm, well, Enjoy the next one! Bye! Love y'all! 💋

 Euhm, well, Enjoy the next one! Bye! Love y'all! 💋