Chapter 3

Y/Ns point of view

We all served ourselves a plate of food and all sat around the table. Me and Camila and across from us was Carson and my dad and my mom.

"So Y/N, you playing any sports this year?" Camila asked me and I swallowed my chicken.

"Either football or basketball, I don't know which one yet" I said and she smirked. I felt her put her hand on my thigh. It didn't make it better that I was still hard from what she did to me earlier.

"I have to use that bathroom, excuse me" Camila said and began walking upstairs.

"I don't think theirs any toilet paper, I'll get you some" I said and followed her. As we reached the top I smacked her ass and brought her into the guest room. I put my hand on her neck but I wasn't choking her.

"You think you could just tease me like that?" I said as I pushed her against the bed. "In front of everyone. Make me hard and leave me hanging? Oh baby that's not how it works. I get what I want" I said and pulled her dress off leaving her fully naked.

"You weren't even wearing a bra or panties?! I'm going to fuck You so hard you won't be able to walk" I said and locked the door. I crashed our lips together and got in the bed with her.

I pulled my shirt off and threw it somewhere in the room along with my pants. "Daddy, are you gonna fuck me or what?!" She says and I smirk.

She starts pulling on the waistband of my boxers so I take that as a sign and help her take them off. She gasps when she's sees Y/N jr.

"Wow daddy, your big. But you have to go slow, I haven't done this in a while" I wasn't gonna listen to her, I was gonna fuck her fast and hard.

I start rubbing her clit getting a couple moans out of her before I ram into her making her scream. I started pounding her fast and rough. I'm surprised no one came up to ask if we were ok.

I seen my phone ring so I picked it up and looked at the contact. It was my mom.

"Ohh daddy please don't stop" Camila said so I didn't. I answered the phone still thrusting into Camila.

"Uh Hello?" I said and Camila moaned but I shushed her by smacking her ass.

"What was that?!"

"Uhh nothing, something just fell. What's up?" I asked still inside of Camila. I started picking up the pace making her breath get heavier.

"You have been upstairs for a while, is everything alright?" She asked and I smacked Camila's ass again but I put the phone on mute so she wouldn't hear anything.

"Yeah she's just helping me with my homework. We will be down in a second u-uh shit" I said as I felt Camila's walls get tighter around my dick. She was so tight.

"Ok don't take to long though, we will be in the backyard in the pool. Tell Camila to change so we can have some fun" she said before hanging up.

Oh I'm already having fun.

"Fuck papi I'm gonna come" she said and I spread her legs wider so I could go deeper making her scream out in ecstasy.

"Yeah come for daddy baby" I said as I thrust into her a couple more time. I felt her warm juices cover my dick as she moaned extra load. I thrust in her a couple more times before I pulled out and came in her stomach.

"Fuck, that felt so good" i said and hit me on my chest.

"Ow what the fuck was that for!?"

"I told you to go slow!"

"So what, you still enjoyed it so shut up and suck me off" I said and she smirked.

-

"Guys what took you so long?!" My mom yelled as me and Camila finally came to the pool.

"My homework was hard, i didn't really understand it but she helped me" I said smiling at Camila. She smirked at me before walking toward my mom.

"Yeah she asked me for help so I helped her, and she did a realllly good job" she said and winked at me. I run into the pool making a big splash and me my dad and Carson start wrestling while the big girls or whatever sat on the beach chairs.

"So are you old ladies coming in or what?" I ask but before I could answer Carson drags me underwater. I pop back up and take a deep breath before getting out the pool. I take my shorts off leaving me in boxers and I ring them out on top of my mom and Camila wetting them. I quickly put them back on and Camila chased me around the pool before I pushed her in.

"Ah ha I got you" I said and jumped in next to her. "Y/N I can't swim you crusty rat" she yells trying her best to keep her head above water. "It's fine just hang on my back" I said and she did just that. I swam to were everyone was at and set her down since it was only 3feet.

"So what were you guys doing upstairs that you took so long?" My dad asked and I turned around and laughed into Camila's shoulder.

"Nothing she just helped me with some homework"

"We didn't have homework today" Carson said and my heart dropped.

"No YOU didn't have homework. I had some stuff that I forgot to do ok?" I said and rubbed the back of my neck.

"Oh crap, Y/N can you take me home really quickly? I forgot to grab clothes. Me and Carson are staying the night" she said and I smirked.

"Sure let's go get changed" I said and dragged her upstairs. I ripped her bathing suit off her body and smirked.

"No no stop" she said and I looked at her confused. "You can't possibly want more. I'm so sore" she said and I handed her her clothes.

"My bad, I'll wait till tomorrow" I said and started to change my clothes. Once we were dressed again I took her to her house and we went to her room.

"What do you need again?" I asked as I sat in her bed.

"Clothes stupid. Do you want me to wear something sexy for you tomorrow?" She asked with a smirk. I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist. I planted wet kisses in her neck before bitting down and leaving a mark.

"Now they'll all know that your mine" I said and she kissed me before resuming to her packing.

Ouuu what was this lady doing to me.

————————————————————ohhh Yeah babyyyyyyyyy this story sucks but oh well😂😂😂