Chapter 13

Camila's point of view

Y/N went to the pool along with the other girls while I finished getting ready. I was tying the string on my bikini when someone knocked on my room door.

"Come in" I said and the door opened. Lauren came in with her bikini fiddling with her fingers and looking at the ground. "Laur, you ok?"

"Yeah umm I Umm" she just couldn't get her words out. I walked to her and rubbed her back. "Slow down babe, nice and slow"

"Can I-I get a towel?......for the pool?" She asked and I smiled. "Of course, why didn't you just ask Y/N? She knows where they are" I said as I walked to the hamper in my room filled with towels. I bent down to get a towel when I heard her clear her throat. I looked back at her and raised my eyebrows.

"You ok Lo?" I asked and she nodded. I grabbed a towel and then tossed it to her. "There you go"

"Are you Umm getting in?" She asked and I turned around. I smiled and nodded. "Yeah why?

"Um no reason,just asking. Thanks" she said before leaving. Why is she so nervous? She's usually never like that.

I grabbed a towel for me and the other girls before going downstairs and joining them in the pool.

"DINAHHHH!!!" Ally screamed at the top of her lungs as she was pushed into the pool by Dinah.

"Hey baby" Y/N came out of nowhere and wrapped her arms around me.

"Hey. Why is Lauren acting so weird" I asked Y/N as I looked at Lauren reading her book at the edge of the pool.

"What do you mean weird?" She asked and I shrugged. I made eye contact with Lauren but I looked away so I could answer Y/Ns question.

"When she came upstairs she asked me for a towel but she was so nervous and she was stuttering and fiddling with her fingers. Just different"

"Maybe because Lauren has a big ol crush on you" She said and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Crush? No way, not Lauren" I said and she nodded her head. "Yeah Crush, it's so noticeable. I mean she knows your mine so I'm pretty sure she won't do anything"

"Mmm, well that's kinda explains it" I said as I sat on the edge of the pool and Y/N sat next to me.

"OH MY GOD MOMM!!!!! TELL DINAH TO STOP!!!!" Normani yelled as Dinah tried to pull her under water.

"Dinah! Stop or no ice cream" I said and she crossed her arms. It's so cute when they call me mom but they make me feel so old but Y/N makes me feel young.

I looked over at Lauren who had her feet in the water with her book in her one hand as she talked to Ally from outside of the pool.

Really? Lauren? Crush? On me? No no no way. I kinda don't believe this, it's kinda weird but it's Lauren. She's like another kid to me along with the other girls.

I was broke from my thoughts when I was pushed into the pool. Thank god I was at 3 feet because I can't swim for shit. I pushed myself back up and flipped my wet hair out of my face. I opened my eyes and was face to face with Lauren.

I seen her swallow hard before clearing her throat. I snapped out of the gaze and smiled before turning around. Yeah she definitely has a crush on me.

Ughhhh kids are so complicated, Wait where the hell are the boys?

"Y/N! Where are the boys?" I asked and she pointed to the house. I looked through the window to see them playing the video game. Ew. "Let's invite Lucy!!" Ally yelled and I tilted my head in confusion.

"Yeah ill call her, for Lauren!" Dinah said as she wiggles her eyebrows at Lauren and her cheeks got red again. I smiled because of how red and shy Lauren gets when they talk about this Lucy girl.

I sat on the edge of the pool while the girls played in the pool and the boys played their game. I was on my phone half the time but I got interrupted when I heard a cute little voice.

"Im here guys"

————————————————————wow im sorry guys plz don't kill me, this is so short😭😭😭 but I had exams all week n I wanted to die so plz hang in their😂😂❤️

P.S. I didn't proof read, don't have the time anymore 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️😂😂