Chapter 24

Y/Ns point of view

"GET OUT!" I quickly closed the door and I heard the glass break. Yup, she just threw a vase at me..or at least she tried to. Camila is on her period and she kicked me out of her bed again. These damn dreams she was having were getting out of hand. I couldn't even sleep with my own fiancé.

"Baby come on. I don't like being without you" I opened the door and I seen her on the bed with her arms crossed. All she had in was her bra and panties.

She got up quickly and slammed the door right on my face, the door hit me straight in the face.

"WHAT THE FUCK!!!" I yelled out of anger. I punched the wall and made a huge hole.

"SHUT UP!" She yelled and I stood at the bottom in the steps.

"MAKE ME!" I yelled back up but I didn't hear her say anything else. This was killing me. I didn't want to yell at her but she had just been pushing it these last couple days.

2:30am.

I signed at the time and went to the kitchen to get a bowl of cereal and and ice pack for my nose. I refused to sleep anywhere else, so I'm getting no sleep.

"Fuck" I whispered as I sat in the sofa and turned the tv on. It was
Dark as hell and I'm down here instead of sleeping. Good job Y/N.

I sat the bowl on the coffee table and threw my head back. I put the ice pack on my nose and closed my eyes. This is exhausting. I can't sleep without her by my side.

I was cut from my thoughts when I felt a little weight on my lap. I smiled and pet the dog. "Oh honey, your mom is kinda being a bitch right now. She hurt my nose and threw a vase at me but I still love her"

"Y/N" I heard a tired voice say from the top on the steps. Bipolar bipolar bipolar. "Y/N? I-I'm sorry"

I want to be so mad at her right now but I just can't. That's my baby.

"What" I called back and I seen her come down the stairs slowly.

"C-Can you come back upstairs with me!" She fiddled with her fingers. I took a deep breath and turned the tv off before I went upstairs with her.

"What's up with you?" I asked her as she laid her head on my chest.

"I don't know. First I hate you then I want you, these dreams just give me weird feelings and mixed emotions"

What the fuck does that mean? Is she losing love for me?

"I don't understand" I told her.

"The dreams just mess with my emotions. They give me anxiety and then I feel like something bad might happen between us. But I know nothing is gonna happen" ohhh I think I get it now.

"Can we talk about babies?" She asked and I laughed. "You have any baby names?"

"Not really" I said and she kissed my jaw. "Maybe Rose for a girl? And Carter for a boy? Sweet but simple you know"

"Damn I like that" she smiled and I kissed her forehead. Yeah I definitely think I'm ready for kids. "So when do we start"

"Any time you want....but not right now" I unwrapped my arms from her body and turned my body around. "I'm pretty tired. We've been up since 1:00 fighting"

"Noooo" she whined and crawled under me so she was in my hold again. I smiled and dug my face into her neck.

-next morning-

"Love birds!!!" We heard someone yell and I already recognized the voice. Dinah.

I looked up and seen Dinah, Normani, Lauren,Ally.

"Shut up bitch I need sleep. I've been up all night" I said turning my body around and I heard her scoff.

"This crazy thing right here" I pointed at Camila. "Yelled at me. Threw punches at me. Threw a vase at me. And hit me with a door, all last night. I need my sleep" I said and they all looked at me with their eyebrows raised.

"As Ava Max said about a million times, she's sweet but a psycho" I laughed at Ally and got up.

"Why are you girls here?" I asked as I got out of bed and put on some sweatpants.

"We were bored. So now we're here" Lauren said as she leaned against the door. "Now get your lazy ass up and do something fun with us.... and clean your nose, it's pretty ugh bloody..."she said and I threw my head back.

I slowly got up and tried to get out of Camila's hold but she just tightened them up. "Don't you dare bitch. I'm comfortable" she mumbled and my eyes widened along with the girls.

"Get up with me. Lets do something with the girls" I whispered and she opened her eyes to stare at the girls before closing them again.

"Fine. But I want ice cream" she sat up and pointed at the girls.

We took a shower and got dressed before we went downstairs to start our day up.

"So what we gonna do?" Normani asked and I shrugged my shoulders as I fed honey.

"I still want my fucking ice cream" Camila mumbled and Dinah rolled her eyes.

"Why you so grumpy girl? It's a good day, calm down" Dinah said to Camila and everything got quiet before we all bust it out in laughter.

"Ok ok but for real. What's the plan?" Ally asked.

"Let's go to the beach beach!!" Lauren said and we all cheered.

"Bet! Let's do this!"

————————————————————Omg my babies plz don't kill me. I'm sorry I've been gone for so long it's just a lot of things have been happening. Like I literally just got out the hospital yesterday but whatever. I'll try my best to update but I can't really make any promises 💜❤️💖🧡