Chapter 11

Y/Ns point of view

"Camila open the fucking door" I jumped when I heard a deep British voice coming from outside.

I was downstairs watching tv as Camila cooked something for dinner and Carson was upstairs playing the PlayStation. I got up and walked slowly to the door.

"Jesus he just won't leave us ALONE!" I yelled and Camila jumped. "Sorry baby, but your baby dad is annoying"

I opened the door to see a pissed off Matthew there with his fists balled. "What?!"

"Let me in I need to talk to Camila" he said and tried to push me aside but I didn't let him pass. "LET ME IN!!"

"What the fuck is wrong with you? Why are you so obsessed with her!?" I asked and he took a deep breath and balled his fists up again.

"Because she's MINE, now let me in!!"

"Woah woah woah yours?" I asked and he nodded his head. "I'm sorry but that is not correct, she's mine, I own her now. I left my mark in her. Mine!" I said before I felt his fist him my nose. I fell on the ground and I heard Camila scream and stomping.

I shook my head and got up. I ran inside and seen Carson punching his dad. I pulled Carson away and I punched Matthew in his ugly ass crooked nose.

"Stop Stop Please" I heard but I didn't listen until I felt someone pull me off of Matthew.

"WHY DID YOU PULL ME OFF" I said to the random guy as he held me back.

I looked forward to see Matthew being held back by another random guy. Who the fuck were these people.

"Because you need to calm down, you guys literally broke each other's nose" he said and I touch my nose lightly and winced in pain.

Fuck Camila gonna be so mad at me. I said to myself as I face palmed myself.
I got out of the guys grip and sat on the sofa as soon as I noticed Matthew was outside of the house. I looked down as my lap and examined my bloody hands.

"I'm getting a fucking restraining order" Camila said as she sat in my lap and grabbed my face to lift it up. She took a rag and started cleaning my nose.

"I'm sorry" I said and she smiled at me. I looked at her confused until her lips connect with mine.

"It's fine, but let's get you cleaned up" she said as she continued to clean up my bloody broken nose.

"Babe it's broken, can you just take me to the ER?" I asked and she huffed.

"But they are gonna take you away from me" she pouted and I smiled.

"Well they have to, the need to fix my nose" I said and her shoulders fell. "Ok fine we'll go" she said and I smiled.

"Wait is Carson ok?" I asked and before she could answer he came back downstairs.

"Yeah I'm fine but your obviously not, so let's get that nose fixed" he said and we walked to my truck.

Camila drove me to the emergency room where the took me to the back really fast.

"So what happened to your nose?" The one doctor asked as I looked behind her shoulder to see two more doctors.

"Umm fight?" I said and she hummed before she walked away. "Can you guys let my girlfriend in?"

"Yes we can but who's the boy with her?" The doctor asked and I had to think fast.

"Umm step son?" I said and she looked at me like I was crazy. When I'm nervous I do this thing where I don't finish sentences and they are just not correct at all.

"Ok ok we'll let them in just give me a second" the other doctor said and I sat back in the chair and waited for them to come in.

"Ok soo" the male doctor started. "We will clean up your cuts and pop your nose back in place. Once we do that we will put a wrap on it that you can't take off for a whole week, got it?" He said and I nodded. I jumped up when I seen Camila and Carson walk in.

"Damn" I heard the male doctor say quietly but loud enough for me to heard.

"Back up bro, she's mine"

He cleared his throat. "Sorry.....I'll get the other doctor so we can get this started"

Camila and Carson sat outside while they started. I sat their quietly while they cleaned my nose and any other cuts I had on my face.

Everything was fine and I wasn't in much pain until they popped my freaking nose back in place. I screamed bloody murder scaring all the Doctors. After they finished they wrapped my nose and sent me home with some pills.

As I walked out of the room with Camila and Carson I seen my four best friends running from security.

"Fuck Y/N HELP USSSSSS!!!!!!" Lauren yelled as they ran to me and hid behind me.

"It's fine they're for me, I'm leaving" I told the security and he nodded. "You fucking dummies, why didn't you just wait"

"Don't ask questions asshole, are you ok?" Dinah asked and I nodded. I started walking out with them behind me.

"THANK YOU JESUS YOUR ALIVE AND WELL" Ally yelled with her hands in the air.

"Ally shut the fuck up" Normani yelled and we got into my truck.

"You guys make me not want to have kids. If any of my kids come out like any of you......I'm giving them to you guys to raise" I said and Camila hit my arm.

"Your not giving our kids away Y/N" she said and I smiled.

"It was a joke baby........but they will be babysitting our kids" I said and they all laughed.

"Are Dinah and mani Dating?" Carson asked me and I laughed to myself and shrugged.

"They probably are Carson" I said and they both hit my shoulders. "I'm driving bitch, do you wanna crash?!"

"Y/N your mouth" Ally yelled and I smiled.

"Go back to sleep Ally, to many sinful words for you"I said and they all laughed.

"Where are we going?" Lauren asked and I shrugged.

"Let's hang at my house, you can stay the night if you guys want" Carson said and the all cheered.

I wonder what the hell happened to Matthews ugly ass. Did he get arrested, did her fucking die or something. I kinda hope he did. Whatever, I'm not worried about that right now, all I'm worried about is my girlfriend her don't and my friends and family. That's all I need.

————————————————————here's an update like I promised, I love u guys thank u❤️💙💜😭