Chapter 15

Camila's point of view

I woke up to kisses all over my face. I smiled and snuggled into my second favorite person. (Of course my son is first). The kisses continued and I smiled.

I opened my eyes to be greeted with a pair of oven green eyes. My eyes widened and I jumped up.

"Lauren what the fuck!?" I said as I sat up.

"Camila? What are you doing here!?"

"Well your in my bed!"

"No I wasn't, I was in the bed with Lucy" she said and her cheeks got red. She was telling the truth.

"So who's in the bed with Lucy?" I asked and we walked towards the gust room. As soon as we were about to open the door we heard 2 screams. What the hell is going on?

"Lucy" Y/N asked and we walked in and looked at each other confused.

"Camila?" Lucy said.

"Y/N?" Lauren said.

"Lauren?" Y/N said and I rubbed my temples.

"Why are we all naked?" Lucy asked and I looked around before covering my body like the other 3 did.

"What the hell is going on!?" I yelled and the door opened again and Carson and Dinah came in laughing.

"You guys are heavy sleepers, I switched you guys out easily" Carson said and I palmed my face.

"Guys don't do that, you made me think I got really drunk or something and cheated on Camila. I was getting prepared to die" Y/N said and me and her ran to my room.

" Jesus my heart is beating so fast, I seen Lauren and I almost cried" I said and Y/N walked into the bathroom. "Come shower with me cutie"

I followed her to the bathroom and got in the shower with her. "Maybe I should lock my door more often" I said and Y/N laughed.

"So some of my friends from school are having a party, and I know you never went to a high school party so do you want to come?" Y/N asked and I just sat there thinking while I washed my hair.

"I don't know" I said and she frowned. "I think I'm a little to old for that now, I like dinners and fancy stuff. Not hot drunk bodies dancing around me"

"First off, don't call yourself old because you definitely not old ok!" She said and I smiled. "And I understand, let's all go out today? Me you and Carson?"

"Umm I cant" I said as I put my head down. "I have this business thing to go to. It a important event that will be filled with successful business woman and men. You could come if you want but I think you will be too bored" I said as I got out of the shower and she did the same.

"I'll come" she said and I was shocked. "It's time for me to grow up, this is a good chance to get to learn some business" she said and I laughed.

I looked at the time and almost died. Fuck the event is in 45 minutes. "Fuck! The event is in 45 minutes. Babe put something nice on right now!" I yelled and she went.

(Camila's outfit)

(Your outfit)

(I tried to get something so they could match but I'm sorry👾👾)

"Ok ok let's goooo!!" I yelled as we got into Y/Ns truck. I gave her the directions to where the event would be held and we got there on time.

"Wait don't get out yet!" I said to Y/N and she gave me a weird look. "There will be cameras and people asking questions and taking photos ok? Just keep calm and you'll be fine" I said and she gave me a kiss before getting out and opening the door for me.

When I stepped out flashes blinded me and all I could hear were people asking me all these questions. I grabbed Y/Ns hand and walked until I was inside.

"This is......a lot?" Y/N said and I just smiled. People greeted me as I looked for a table so we could sit. Everything was fine until I heard a voice I didn't want to hear.

"Karla Estrabao? Is that you?" I turned around with a fake smile to see Austin Mahone. "Mm wow you look fucking fire"

"Thanks Austin" I said and I looked next to me to see Y/N glaring at Austin. I squeezed her hand and then looked back at Austin.

"So how are you beautiful? How's the single life been treating you because it's been treating me bad. I might need someone like you to help me with this loneliness" he said with a fake smile and I cleared my throat.

"Actually I'm not single anymore so you should stop......really" I said and he looked at me confused.

"Ahh your still with that Matthew guy? Aww who's this? You daughter? She's cute" he said as he messed with Y/Ns hair.

"Please don't touch me" she said and Austin laughed.

"No Austin she's not my daughter, she's my girlfriend" I said and he froze.

"Girlfriend? Camila that is a child. You need a man, me for example" he said with a cocky smirk and I took Y/Ns hand and walked to a table and sat down.

"I'm sorry about that. Business men are just so cocky" I said and she laughed. "Babe? Why are you so quiet?"

"No reason" she said and I gave her that 'I don't believe you' face. "Ok fine. I just see Matthew"

I looked around. I couldn't see anything until my eyes landed on the man I used to love. I thought his love towards me was real, but it wasn't. He cheated on me, raped me, assaulted me physically and sexually. He's a horrible man and I really hope Carson doesn't come out like him.

"Um babe what's wrong?" Y/N asked me and I felt a tear escape my eye. I ran to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror.

"DISGUSTING!!!" I yelled and I broke down. "Fucking disgusting" I cried on the floor before the bathroom door opened.

"Babe! What's wrong!" Y/N said as she held me in her arms.

"I'm fucking disgusting Y/N! I let him rape me, I let him touch me, I let him cheat on me! I'm disgusting"

"No no no stop! You not disgusting. Your a brave awesome independent business woman who isn't afraid of anything so don't let this dumb British hoe who doesn't know how to use his dick get to you!"She said and I laughed and wiped my tears.

"Your beautiful baby, all of that was in the past, you live and you learn. Don't let that trash bag get to you ok?" She said and I smiled.

Y/N is probably the best thing that happened to me. Next to my son obviously. Thanks to my son me and Matthew got a divorce. But I'm so happy and thankful for everything I have now.

All I need is Y/N and Carson!

————————————————————
Hahahah yessssss watch out bitches cuz I'm back

P.S. I didn't proof read