Chapter 8

Y/Ns point of view

"Thank you Y/N that was so much fun, we should get home it's almost 1:Am" Camila said as we walked away from the carnival. She has a big pink teddy bear in her hands with a big smile on her face.

I drove her to her house and walked her to her door. "Thank you again Y/N"

"No problem....um Camila?" I said as a he hummed in response. "I wanted to ask you something. I know it's only been a short period of time but I like you a lot and I feel happy whenever I with you, so will you please make me happy and be my girlfriend?" I said with my eyes close. I didn't hear anything so I opened my eyes to see Camila crying but shaking nodding her head yes.

"Oh thank god, I thought you walked away" I said and she kissed me. Wow.

"Yes I'll be your girlfriend, thank you for being so good to me. I really appreciate it" she said giving me one more kiss before waving and going into her house.

Wow.

I walked into my house with the biggest smile on my face. I hung my jacket and my keys up before the light turned on to reveal my mother.

"Now where the hell has your ratchet ass been all night" she said and we both laughed.

"Sorry mom, I took my girlfriend out"I said and she smirked and patted the seat next to her on the sofa.

"So, tell me who's this girlfriend of yours" she said and I was hesitant if I should tell her or not.

"Well I just asked her to be my girlfriend about 10 minutes soo" was all I said and she smirked again.

"We'll spill the fucking beans!!!" She said and I laughed.

"Well her name is Camila" I said and she shook her head. "And umm.."

"Well what's her last name? How old is she? Where does she live?" She asked and I rubbed my neck.

"Mom, Miss Camila is my girlfriend" I said and she looked at me with a blank expression before a smile slowly creeped in.

"Ok" she said as she got up and started turning the lights off.

"Ok? That's it? Your not mad?" I asked and I seen my dad come from the basement as stand next to my mom.

"Nope, me and your mom already knew it. It was kinda obvious...well in our eyes" my dad said and I smiled. "You just better hope Carson is as understanding as us. Goodnight" they said before turning all the lights off and heading upstairs. I followed them and went to my room. I decided to call Camila and tell her I told my parents.

"Hello?"

"Hey babe what's up?"

"I told them" I said getting straight to the point.

"Told who?"

"My parents. They weren't surprised at all and said it was obvious in their eyes"

"Well that's good, but when will we tell Carson?" She asked and I huffed.

"Whenever you want"

"Tomorrow it is. Meet me at my house at 12:30 so we can do this. Goodnight" was all she said before hanging up and I went to sleep.

-

"Y/N you dumb son of a gun wake yo ass up Camila is here for you" my mom yelled and I shot up.

"What do you mean she's here for me?"

"She's here bitch, Im either sending her up or your coming down so get up" my mom yelled with a smile before leaving.

"I love you too ma, and send her up please!!!" I yelled as I got some clothes so I could take a shower.