Chapter 9

Y/Ns point of view

"Try me" Matthew said and I pushed Camila out the way I got out the pool and ran to him tackling him. I lifted my fist up to punch him but I felt tiny hands cover my fist. I looked back to see Camila in panic mode so I got off of him and pulled her into me.

"I'm leaving, I'll come back tomorrow Carson" his ugly ass dad said before leaving with his wife.

I watched as they left and I pulled Camila closer to me. She looked at me and pointed at Carson with her eyes. I looked over at Carson and he was staring at us confused.

"Carson can you come inside real fast? I have to talk to you" Camila said and we all walked in the house and sat on the sofa.

"What's going on?" He asked and I huffed.

"Well we have to tell you something but you can't freak out" I told him and he nodded. "Me and your mom are......together?" I said as I closed my eyes and expecting the worst.

"Cool so what are we doing for lunch?" He calmly asked and I opened my eyes in surprise.

"We are cooking, your not mad or upset?" I asked and he shook his head no. "I don't really care to be honest, just don't hurt my mom or I'll beat you ass" he said and we all laughed.

He wasn't gonna beat me. He can't even lift his mom up. But I didn't plan on hurting Camila at all. I'm a good person....I think.

"I'm shook" Camila said and I looked at her. She looked really surprised. Everyone was fine with it. This is to good to be true....somethings going on.

"Well umm, I texted my dad. He's coming back, I really didn't want him to go so Y/N please no fighting" Carson said and I nodded.

We all talked for a while and watched tv together until we heard a knock on the door.

MatthEW.

I gently pushed Camila off my lap and go up to go open the door. When I got their I didn't even make eyes contact. I turned the knob and let him open the door and come in by himself.

"Welp mi familia what do you guys want to do today?" Matthew asked and I rolled my eyes. I didn't want to go out with him but I knew Camila would want me with her. I turned to look at her, she was so focused on her son and it was so cute. I grabbed her waist and pulled her on my lap.

"I think we should take a shower and get dressed in actual clothes. I don't want him looking at you" I said and she looked down to at our clothes and nodded. "We're gonna change"

We headed upstairs and she went straight to the shower and I went to the gust room to pick some clothes out. I grabbed the folded clothes and headed to Camila's room. I put them on her bed and took my clothes off before joining her in the shower.

"Ohmahgodh" I yelled as I jumped away from the water. "Why is it so hot!?"

"Ugh it's not even that hot" she said as she wet her hair. She lowered the temperature of the water and I smiled.

"Where are we going?" I asked and she shrugged her shoulders as she rubbed her body with the soapy rag.

"Wherever Matthew wants to go" she said as I sighed as I washed my body. "I don't like him, he's fucking messed up" I said and she laughed as she got out leaving me alone. "Yes He is, that's another reason we got divorced. I also noticed that he is pretty ugly. His nose is weird looking" she yelled from the room as I got out and dried myself.

"I think about it, I don't like the fact that he used to touch you and make love to you" I said and she scoffed. "Please don't remind me. Buttt now you get to touch me and make love to me. All yours" she said and I smiled.

We both put our clothes on and out in whatever accessories we needed before heading downstairs.

(Pick on)

(Camila's outfit)

(Camila's outfit)

"Wait your walking out without a bra?" I asked and she stopped to look at me

"Yeah well? I didn't see a problem with it"

"I didn't say Their was a problem with it, I was just asking" I said and she laughed. We got into my truck while Matthew, his wife, and Carson got in Carson's car. Matthew decided to go to Dave and busters.

"We can eat there right?" Camila asked and I grabbed her hand and nodded and kept driving.

(Skip car ride)

We got the car and waited in front of the door. We waited for Carson and his dad to come so we could go in. Once they came we got in and they gave us a table.

"Hey Camila why don't you sit next to me" Matthew said and I grabbed her waist. She looked at me and I shook my head no. She sat next to me and held my hand.

"Calm down I wasn't gonna sit next to him anyway" she whispered in my ear and I nodded.

"Camila I told you to sit next to me" Matthew said with a stern voice.

"Ok and"

"Why aren't you sitting next to me" He asked obviously pissed.

"Because she doesn't want to sit next to you. Now I know why she divorced you. Fucking controlling asshole" I said and he slammed his fist in the table.

"Me! Controlling?! She's the controlling one. She loves control!!!" He stood up and yelled. His wife grabbed his shoulders and sat him back down.

"Shut up, I don't argue with pigs" I said and he growled.

Fucking dirty ass, ugly ass, crayola face ass, Kylie Jenner's saggy butt ass pussy. HE GET ON MY NERVES!!

————————————————————I really don't like Matthew, can I plz kill him.....and trump cuz he something else

and trump cuz he something else

Bye boos😂❤️