Chapter 21

Y/Ns point of view

"So can we go downstairs now?" I asked as I put my clothes back on.

"Yeah I guess we could check. I just hope they didn't hear us. They will kill me" she said and I smirked as I put my shirt back on.

"Let's go" I grabbed her hand and lead her down the steps. I stopped mid way because I seen broken glass and stuff everywhere.

"RIGHT THERE" I heard someone yell before they tackled me. Fuck it's always me!

"What's going on?" Camila asked as the officers put cuffs on me.

"Shush ma'am"

"But I didn't do anything. If you want the truth I was just upstairs having some fun with my lady. I didn't know that was illegal" I told the officer and he lifted me up onto my feet.

"We got a call and found a guy here all beat up. He said that the person who did that to him was upstairs. And I know that little lady right there didn't do it"

"But I didn't do it. We were upstairs the whole time!" I said and he gripped me up.

"Then how did your nose get like that?!"

"The door! He opened the door on my face. See!" I pointed to the blood stain on the door. "Then I went upstairs to clean up and pop it back in. Then me and her got a little busy. I didn't do anything I swear"

"We have to take you in for questioning" he said and he took me outside and stuffed me in his police car before walking back inside the house.

Camila's point of view

"Fuck!" I whispered to myself and I seen the officer walk back in.

"Hey I'm sorry about your girl" he said and I just stared at him. "Maybe I can take you on a date sometime?"

"Are you fucking kidding me? My FIANCÉ is in cuffs and your asking me on a date? How do you sound?!" I yelled and he jumped a little.

"Ok ok damn I was just asking. I didn't know she was your fiancé" he said and put his hands up in defense.

I just stood there with my eyes closed and my arms crossed. I threw my head back and sighed before opening my eyes.

"Where are you taking her?"

"To the police station for some questioning. We have to do an investigation" he said and I wanted to cry.

"Will she be arrested?"

"Well we have no proof to arrest her. But if we find something then yes she most likely will" he said and I seen 5 more people come in my house and look around.

My fucking dad is gonna get arrested! What a fucking idiot he is.

"They are going to look around. Let's go outside. I'll give you a second with your fiancé" the office said as he lead me outside.

We walked to his car and opened the
Door for me.

"Hey baby"

"Hey"

"So they have to check the house. You know evidence and everything" I said and she just put her head down.

"I shouldn't ever be in here. Your dad got me in trouble for something I didn't even do"

"Yeah I know. Im gonna talk to him about turning himself in. This isn't your fault" I said and she closed her eyes And took a deep breath.

"Alright, I'm sorry to break this up but we have to take her to the station" the office said and I gave Y/N a kiss before getting out.

"Ok I'm sorry but there has been a change of plans. You have to go to the station for questioning also" he said and I turned around and put my hands behind my back. He put the cuffs on me and took me to a separate car.

-at the station-

They took me out the car and dragged me into the interrogation room. I was alone for about 20 minutes before someone came in.

"Ok Camila I'm officer Davis. So I checked your record and your clean, nothing there, which give me more of a reason to believe what you have to say" he said and I nodded. "I'm just gonna ask you some questions about why happened"

"So who is this Matthew guy to you?"

"My ex husband"

"And who is Y/N to you?"

"My fiancé"

"So tell me how this all happened. From the beginning"

"So umm-" rape rape rape rape. "In the past Matthew would do some things to me- like what?" The officer cut me off.

"Sexual assault. Rape other stuff" I said and he just nodded and started righting stuff down. "So I divorced him when I was 27. We have a child together so I would let him come over and see him, everything was fine until I started dating Y/N. He started being rude and popping up at my house at random times. He would threaten us, all that stuff"

"Ok skip to when everything happened"

"Well I told my dad what he did to me in the past and he freaked out. He said he wanted to talk to him so I texted him and told him to come over. When he came Y/N went to go open the door but he pushed the door to hard and it hit her nose. I took her upstairs to clean her up, we talked for a while before we started doing you know" I said and he just nodded telling me to continue.

"So when we went downstairs everything was trashed. Glass and vases all over the floor. And that's when Y/N got tackled"

"So your saying your dad might have done this?" He asked.

"I-I guess. I don't really know. When we came downstairs no one was there"

"Ok so maybe your should talk to your dad. Maybe get him to confess and record it?" He asked but I couldn't say anything. My dad just got himself in some big trouble.

"We'll get back to that later. Your fiancé  said the same things you said. You guys were upstairs so you didn't get to see anything"

"Yes that is correct" I said and he looked at me before looking back down at his paper.

"Okay. Your good to go. Just try to get in contact with your dad and talk to him. Here my number if he confesses or something." He gave me the paper with his number on it and I stuffed it in my pocket.

"We also looked at the scene. We didn't find Y/N finger prints on anything besides the utensils and the door knob so you guys can go" he said and he took the cuffs off me before leading me outside.

I waited outside for about 5 minutes before Y/N came out. I ran to her and gave her a hug.

"Camila?" She said and I just hummed into her neck. "You need to talk to your dad...now!!"

————————————————————I love u😘