Chapter 4

Dats cute right?^^

——————————————————Y/Ns point of view

When me and Camila got back it was about 10 o'clock and everyone was sleeping except for my mom who was just going to sleep while me and Camila where about to get back in the pool.

"Hey mom. Can I invite Lauren,Dinah, Normani, and Ally over? We won't make any noise" I asked.

"Yeah sure but only if Camila is staying to watch you guys" she explained and I nodded.

"I'll watch them, go get some sleep" Camila said and my mom went to bed. I called the girls over and left the door unlocked so when they get in they can go straight to the pool with me and Camila.

"You look so sexy In the bathing suit mama, I wanna eat you up" I said kissing Camila's neck as we were in the pool.

She rubbed her butt against my dick making me hard in an instant. I kissed her on her lips once before pulling away because the door opened.

"Sup fuckers" Dinah, and Lauren said at the same time and I laughed as ally hit them. Normani waved to me and I waved back.

"Get in guys, oh and by the way this is Camila. Carson's mom" I said as they all got in.

"Oh the hot one you told me about" Dinah said and I coughed loudly.

"Jesus Dinah she didn't want you saying that in front of her "Normani said hitting her arms and we both laughed.

"Let's go skinny dipping!!" Lauren yelled and I looked at Camila who looked at me.

"There are people upstairs, and I have a dick" I said rubbing the back of my neck and Lauren frowns.

"Oh I forgot, next time then" she said and jumped in along with the other girls. I rested on the wall and pulled Camila close to me so she was in front of me.

"Your friends can't know so don't make it obvious" Camila said and I nodded and made some space between us.

Lauren came up to me and dragged me to the deep side.

"You didn't tell me she was that hot" she said pointing at Camila.

"Hey back off" I said and she smirked. "Are y'all together or something, because if so age is just a number!" She asked with the smirk.

"No. I'm not" I said putting my head down.

"So y'all fucked?!?" Lauren said and I picked my head up.

"Yeah we did" I said and she smiled.

"Awww my Y/N hit that!!" She said and I laughed. "Was it good? Is she good?"

"Hell yeah it was great. She was so tight" I said staring at Camila who was talking to Ally and Normani, she looked absolutely beautiful and Dinah just did her own thing.

"Tight? After having Carson's big ass!?" She said and I laughed.

"She has a C-section so she didn't really come out of their" I said and she nodded.

"Wow, to be honest you guys would look so good together" she said and I smiled.

Everyone knows the little thing between me and Camila and by 'everyone' I mean just the girls. After I told Lauren and Dinah they told the other girls. So since they know I can just do me.

I swam back to Camila and got behind her hugging her from behind. She put her hands on top of mine which were on her stomach and she smiled.

"Aww you guys are so cute" Ally said and I laughed into Camila's shoulder.

"We aren't together" I said and she made that face like she didn't believe me. "I'm serious"

"Ok, whatever you say" all the girls said and me and Camila laughed.

"It's getting pretty late, it's already 12. Let's go girls" Normani said and they all left.

We and Camila got out the pool and got dried. We went upstairs and I stood in the guest room with her.

"Go take a shower, I'll go next" I said as I walked out of the bathroom in the room and sat on the bed.

(Play song^^)

"Come take it with me" she grabbing my hand and leading me back to the bathroom. She already had her clothes off so she got right in while I took the rest of my clothes off. I stepped in and hit the hot water.

"Why do you have this so hot" I said and she smiled as she wet her hair. I turned her around and wrapped my arms around her waist and started kissing her neck.

"Mmm Y/N I-I have to wash my hair" she moaned out and I smiled against her skin.

"You can wash it after" I said and brought one of my hands up to grab her right breast.

"Y/N tomorrow please? I'm still pretty sore" she said and I smiled.

"Ok, pass me the shampoo" I said and she handed it to me. I poured me some in my hands and I started rubbing it in her hair massaging her scalp.

"Can I take you out one of these days?" I asked and she looked at me shocked.

"Really?" She asked and I nodded.
"If you want to" she said with a smile.

"I want to get to know you more, and I know fucking you isn't the way to do that" I said and she smiled. "That is true" she said and I smiled.

"My ex husband never asked me out on dates" she said putting her head down. I put my finger on her chin and lifted her head. "Well I'm not him. I'm way better. I want to make you feel special and give you everything he never gave you" I said and kissed her lips passionately.

It felt so good to kiss her, it's like I knew her forever In a minute. I want to be the best for her. I know I'm going to have to tell everyone sooner or later but right now I just want it to be us. Me, her and the world. I want this.

"How does tomorrow night sound?" I asked and she laughed.

"Yes tomorrow works" she said with a smile she laid her head on my chest.

Yeah I definitely want this.

————————————————————yay cool right? Or no?👾👾

Cute pic of stiff lauren😚😚🧡