Chapter 12

Y/Ns point of view

"Dubs get your fat ass off the sofa" I yelled as he stopped jumping.

"No cursing Y/L/N!" Ally yelled.

"Owwww Lauren!!!!!!" I heard Mani yelled.

"Shut up Mani!!" Dinah scolded as me and Camila just sat in the kitchen watching them.

"Carson help me" Normani yelled and Lauren ran.

"I think we don't need kids when we have these things right here" I said point at all the girls and the 2 boys.

"Babe stop, this is so adorable. I want crazy kids, you won't get crazy memories like these right here" she said point at all of them.

"DINAH YOU BITCH!!!" I heard Carson yell and my eyes popped as I shot my head towards him.

"Your mouth Carson!!" Camila yelled and I laughed to myself.

"Sorry mom"

"Ok you fucking fuckers, Lauren get off of Normani, Dubs stop jumping on the sofa, Dinah stop messing with Ally, and Carson stop cursing" I said and they all froze. "Sit down I'm putting a movie on for you" I said and they all sat on and around the sofa.

"Lauren your feet!" Dinah yelled.

"Shut up" Lauren said back and she crossed her arms.

"Why did you drop out?!" Camila said as I walked back into the kitchen.

"Drop out?"

"Of school dumbass!"

"So I could focus on us" I said and she rolled her eyes.

"Y/N you fucking dumb rat, school comes first. It always does, u don't need me but you do need school, you don't know how important it is"

"I'll finish online or something, don't worry" I said and she huffed.

"Ok whatever, what do you guys want to watch?" She asked the girls and the 2 boys.

"MOANA!"

"MULAN"

" ratatouille?" Ally said softly and I smiled. She was always and angel. So nice and soft with people. Everyone needs and Ally in their life.

"Ratatouille it is" Camila said and Dinah and Lauren whined.

"MOM!! LAUREN WONT LEAVE ME ALONE" Dinah yelled and my eyebrow furrowed. Mom? When the hell did this start.

Weird.

"Ok ok calm down, be nice to each other" Camila said back to the girls and I sat in the floor next to Dinah. Camila put the movie on and they were all lost in it. I felt her tap my shoulder so I looked up and she pointed to the stairs.

I smirk as we headed upstairs together. We got to her room and I pushed her on the bed and connected our lips. I pulled her shirt off and placed my hands on her boobs.

"Wait wait wait, condom?" She stopped my and I looked around for one. "Your not on birth control?" I asked and she shook her head. "I though I would never have sex again, so I didn't get any" she said and I laughed.

"I'll pull out?" I said and instead of answering she connected our lips again. She moan as I played with her nipple still covered up in her bra. I slip my tongue in her mouth and my hand went from her boobs to her panties. I teased her clot through the fabric making her moan louder. The door slammed open and she just making me fall off the bed.

"AAHA WE KNEW IT, YALL ARE FUCKING!!!" Lauren and Dinah yelled as all of them came in the room.

I got up off the floor and rubbed my head. Lauren was staring at the half naked Camila on the bed and I rolled my eyes.

"Lauren!! I didn't know her eyes were 2 feet below her brain" I said to her and she snapped out of it. "Yeah your definitely not straight, you should hit up that Lucy girl.....remember" I said wiggling my eyes brows and she blushed and tried to cover her face.

"No bitches!! You guys are supposed to be downstairs watching up but instead you up here eating each other" Carson and Normani said and I palmed my forehead.

"You guys are old enough to watch yourselves, and I wasn't eating Camila...... at least not yet" I said and they all took the pillows off of Mila's bed and threw them at me.

"Ok ok I get it, calm down.......who want to get wet?" I asked and the all stood quiet with their eyes wide. "I mean in the pool" I said again and they all ran to out on their bathing suits.

I put my swim shorts on along with my sports bra and sat down on the bed. I watched as Camila too the rest of her clothes off and whistled.

She turned around a rolled her eyes with a smile. "Shut up and help me look for my bathing suit"

"Nope, I'd rather see you naked, your so sexy" I said and o could see the hint of the in her cheeks.

"WE'ER READY!!" All of them yelled and me and Camila smiled at each other.

"We need to hurry up and have kids" she said and I smiled.

————————————————————just a lil update cuz why not

I want this story to be good and drama free but a story won't be good without at least a little bit of drama u know? So just tell me what u guys want, n I can't make it happen.

P.S. I didn't proof read