Secret Love

Warning: Light fluff/Smut sorta! 

Your POV

I jogged towards the door of my boyfriend's house. We had planned that I would come over and watch some movies and just spend some time together. We haven't told anyone about us yet. It's not like we didn't want to tell people, it's just that Badger, Skinny P, Jesse and I have been friends for years and we don't want to make it awkward for the others.

I knocked excitedly on the big brown door and eagerly waited for my boyfriend to let me in. The door was swung open and I was pulled into a tight embrace.
"Hey doll." He smirked whilst grabbing my hand and pulling me through the front door, shutting it behind us.
"Hey babe." I laughed lightly as he flopped down on his sofa, pulling me on top of him.

"Whoa I see how it is!" I gasped dramatically and giggled slightly, "Invite me over here, saying we're gonna watch movies! Such lies...You just want to fuck me!"
Jesse closed the gap between our faces and whispered in my ear seductively, "I'm pretty sure you would chose this over movies any day."
I took a last glance into his bright blue eyes before he grabbed my face and connected our lips. Our lips moved in sync and I could feel the pure passion in every second.

After a few moments, Jesse moved his hands from my face down to my ass, squeezing it slightly. The shock made me open my mouth and he took his chance, sliding his tongue in my mouth. Our tounges fought for dominance and as always Jesse won. Jesse pulled away from the kiss and I pouted slightly. Before I even had a chance to whine, he connected his lips to my neck and sucked on my sweet spot.
"J-Jesse..." I moaned and I felt him smirk against my skin.

"This needs to go." Jesse smirked, pulling my top over my head.
He connected our lips once again, continuing our passionate makeout session.

Out of nowhere, a loud knock was heard. I jumped off of my boyfriend's lap and scrambled to pull on my top.
"Whose that..." I whispered, fixing my hair and throwing Jesse the TV remote so he could switch it on.
"Shit probally Badger and Skinny P!" He groaned, fumbling with the remote.
I grab a pillow from the sofa and throw it at my boyfriend's lap, "You cover that I'll get the door."
Jesse looked down, realising what I ment and pulled the pillow over him. I laughed at him and made my way to the door, opening it.

"Yo Jes...Oh Y/N Hey, sorry I thought Jesse would open the door!" Badger laughed.
"Yo Y/N, why you here? And why did it take so long for you to answer the door?" Skinny P asked as I let them both in and shut the door.
"Uhh Jesse and I were just watching some TV honestly." I blushed as I looked towards a flustered Jesse.

"Yo man, why you so red?" Badger asked Jesse as he slumped down on the sofa.
"Wha...I'm not!" Jesse rubbed the back of his neck, "I mean it's quite hot in here so maybe that's it."
"Yo I mean Y/N is in here so I understand why it's hot!" Badger laughed and Jesse's face became more red, but this time red with anger.
"Don't say that!" He growled.
"Man why are you being so protective over Y/N, she's single so!" Badger shrugged.

At this point Jesse jumped up off of the sofa and I could tell he was ready to tell them both everything. For a split second we made eye contact and I nodded lightly, letting him know I was fine with him telling them.
"Yo, I'm being protective because she isn't single ok man! She's MY girlfriend and I don't want you flirting with her." He yelled.
"Whoa man I never knew sorry!" Badger looked shocked and so did Skinny P.
"Yo, whilst we are being honest..." Jesse paused and grabbed my hand, "Before you got here we were going to fuck so if you don't mind we are off upstairs...Bitch!"